Forums

Quest/Skill Goals (v2)

Quick find code: 48-49-959-65603859

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

Posts: 854 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
World Wakes is done, and man, what is there to talk about in this quest, the boss battles. The battle against the automatons, Graardor, and Zemouregal were pretty easy to deal with, apart from using all inventory full of food in the Zemouregal, but still came out ok. The battle against the demon wasn't bad, just died once because I got the wrong armor for the battle. I thought the battle with Kree'arra was bad, which took maybe 5 times to take him down, but Enakhra was almost the worst boss ever! I did, however, try and use an almost scary method, as mentioned the wiki, in the last two times,and I finally took her out.

13-Apr-2015 04:49:35 - Last edited on 13-Apr-2015 13:56:22 by Red Snyper2

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

Wow. Missing, Presumed Death was done quick, if without the voice-acting sounds weren't loading for almost a minute. I kinda enjoyed my first day into the Sixth Age, especially with the acting from the characters in the quest. And seriously, everyone should be given a chance to voice as our game characters for once throughout the game.

13-Apr-2015 17:14:25

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

Another quest completed. I have to say, as some people find DaT hard, but for some others, like me, find this easy. What I found a little challenging was the boss battle. I died once against it because I wasn't fully prepared for the fight with my prayer potions, which helped in the second time against it, and, guess what, I defeated it in that second time.

17-Apr-2015 03:24:52

Quick find code: 48-49-959-65603859 Back to Top