Forums

Quest/Skill Goals (v2)

Quick find code: 48-49-959-65603859

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

Posts: 854 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Another quest done, and I couldn't it was that easy to do, with EoC in use of course. The bosses in the quest are straight forward if you are fully prepared for them, and maybe they'll be defeated in one go, just like I did. The decaying avatar is a good, but a little annoying, boss to deal with if you have good food, like monkfish. I thought Nomad would be a hard boss to defeat, like most people say when they aren't prepared enough for him, but when I got down into it, it wasn't all that bad, using Korasi's sword and an inventory full of rocktail. Most of his attacks are average as they go along with how much it hits me, but with the disintegrate attack wasn't much of a damage attack as it took down half of my health. Overall, it was a good quest.
P.s. edit: During the boss battle against Nomad, I played DragonForce "Through the Fire and Flames" on iTunes because I thought this battle would be epic and badass with the music going.

11-May-2015 02:09:36 - Last edited on 30-May-2015 19:17:48 by Red Snyper2

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

Posts: 854 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For using the zeal points, I was choosing between getting 80 defense for Brink of Extinction or get 79 in both attack and strength for The Mighty Fall, so I had to use it on all three of the melee skills, which only leveled attack to its level goal. I'll soon work out how I'll level strength and defense.

11-May-2015 02:40:32

Quick find code: 48-49-959-65603859 Back to Top