Forums

Quest/Skill Goals (v2)

Quick find code: 48-49-959-65603859

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

Posts: 854 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
With the recent release of the new quest, Hero's Welcome, I will might as well have a go with it.

P.s.: With regards about the Mighty Fall quest, I always hate to die to someone, like Graardor, who is tougher than me, so the quest will be put on hiatus until I can at least know better strategy to defeating him and getting more higher food, in particular, Rocktail Soup. So far on the food, I have bought 3 out of 1000 at the Grand Exchange probably because most people don't want to sell their best food away. As for the Hero's Welcome quest requirements, I had little trouble with one of the Barbarian Skills when turns out I need chewed bones, from Mithril Dragons, to complete the whole training and not the mangled ones. Anyway, the Hero's Welcome quest is now in progress.

29-Jun-2015 13:36:58 - Last edited on 29-Jun-2015 14:51:20 by Red Snyper2

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

Posts: 854 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hero's Welcome is done. I've got to say, its quite enjoyable. The story behind V is kinda cool, ranging from his respect for Guthix, even as a god, to how he left the world, which is really nice and awesome. One thing I will criticize is V's death, which is kinda sad for me, and for anyone else who feels the same way as I am. I was expecting V to have a bigger role in the Sixth Age, like fighting against the Dragonkin or, at least, defend Relleka and the rest of the Fremennik lands against the invading forces of the gods. Anyways, the battles are kinda good. I was expecting to fight an Adamant Dragon in the first battle because it would have been my first time against a more powerful dragon, and I was getting kinda scared for that battle, but instead I faced a steel dragon in an update some time after the quest's release (Thanks, Jagex :D ). The second battle was almost a struggle. I used up all of my food in my inventory during the battle, but I defeated a mutating Tarshak with some health left. The last one was a bit hard. It took me 2 times to take the Abomination down in one go. I followed the advise of using a Beast of Burden familiar to hold on extra food I need. I tried to fight the boss at the point where its health is a bit low, but it turns out he has strong hits; talk about a bad strategy. Overall, its a very good and enjoyable quest.

02-Aug-2015 02:38:01

Quick find code: 48-49-959-65603859 Back to Top