Forums

Quest/Skill Goals (v2)

Quick find code: 48-49-959-65603859

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

Posts: 854 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Another quest done in a flash. Man, I feel like I'm on fire today. Anyway, this quest was good. It established the dilemma the Geobies are facing from the airuts, because since Tuska visited there once and all. By the way, for those who are probably wandering about my participation in Tuska Comes, I sided with the Godless. Anyway, it is intriguing that the said endangered species have a new advantage, some magic I don't think we're familiar with for now, when they defend themselves against the airut. Hoping for more quests featuring the Geobies. Next up in my adventure to start up on, One of a Kind.

16-Dec-2015 22:46:13

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

One of a Kind is done, and I gotta say, its really enjoyable. The journey throughout the world to find clues on such creatures who could travel between worlds, besides the Dragonkin, of course, and seeing how the statues from the Holy Grail quest become involved in this quest is flowing and decent. The boss fight with the Jas manifestation was ok, it only took me three tries to take her down. I first tried melee, but it didn't really did much damage to her. Then, I tried using magic on her, but when I thought I was getting through to her, it wasn't enough for me to damage her to zero. When I got to using ranged, wow, it really worked wonders. It was great to see the Ilujan*a to play out what rest of information of what is happening since the best Dragon Riders have left their homeworld. Even though it is kinda sad to hear about their current situation, but it is good to see them out and about in runescape. Hope to see them again in the future. The quest's rewards helped leveled up dungeoneering some.

21-Dec-2015 03:41:47

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

The Mighty Fall is finally done, and wow, where do I begin with this. IT WAS TERRIBLE! But, to be fair with this, it did have some good story behind the tournament. But what was bad about this quest was the bosses. And to be a bit fair here too, Yelps and Lol weren't that bad; Yelps took me 3 times to take down with a Bandos Godsword and Lol took 5 times when I realized that I also take damage from getting rid of his boulders. But the very worst boss of them all was Graardor the God, which took twenty-two, yes, 22, times to kill without getting killed at all. All that it took for that final time was an inventory full of rocktail soup, and an armour full of Verac's. I believe that the final battle would have been much better if he had lower health or, at least, stopped using his freaking swing attack, which is so damn annoying. But, after all of that crap, I get to let Zanik live. ^_^ So, was going to level Slayer for Fate of the Gods to start for another time, but accidentally leveled Prayer when one lamp can level a skill under 79, whoops. Will find a way to level Slayer someday and somewhere.

Edit note: On the same matter with Graardor, I also used the Revolution setting to take him down completely.

23-Jan-2016 03:22:35 - Last edited on 05-Jun-2017 17:03:40 by Red Snyper2

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

So, crafting is out of the way, as well as leveling up herblore as bit, which means there are some more skills to work on in the future. Speaking of which, I'm having some trouble with the nihil. I died 3 times to them, and I want to dual melee them next time around with Jessika's sword to add up with my current sword, Korasi's sword, but I want a faster way to get that said sword.

02-Feb-2016 16:44:34

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

On a quick note to my game plan against the nihils, I bought a Vampyrism aura from Solomon's store online earlier today. The idea is to have the aura and the healing summoning familiar, the Bunyip, on hand so that I don't waste food in my inventory.

09-Feb-2016 02:56:23

Quick find code: 48-49-959-65603859 Back to Top