Forums

Quest/Skill Goals (v2)

Quick find code: 48-49-959-65603859

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

Posts: 854 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
With the release of a new quest, Nomad's Elegy, it is now added to the list. As for its skill requirements, they are already have been achieved at this point, so nothing's changed to the skills list.

Now, a bit of a word on my progress on Brink of Extinction and Fate of the Gods. For Brink of Extinction, good news, I'm at the boss fight without any problems on the way there, though I died once on room 8. The problem with the boss fight is that it keeps killing my health and its frustrating to constantly keep my health up, and I lost count on how many times I died in the boss fight, whoops. As for Fate of the Gods, I'm still on the Nihils battle even after I have gotten Jessika's sword from doing Pest Control on world 53 and used up all 3 Bunyip summoning pouches. I do have the vampyrism aura still on me, but how much health does it heal when I hit a monster? I mean seriously, how tough are those guys? I did take down 2 nihils in a row one time, but its really frustrating to keep up with my health and on my prayer points. Though still, it doesn't stop me from thinking of ways to defeat the Nihils and TokHaar-Hok, which I'm to figure out as I go along.

15-Feb-2016 12:56:14

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

Fate of the Gods is done. To summarize it up, its a decent quest, with promising and challenging combat, an awesome new world with thrills and adventure, and an interesting backstory to Zaros. I did find the Muspah fight a little easy, its just that it requires more food to stay alive throughout Mah's nightmare, with the help of my summoning familiar, a War Tortoise for that matter. I found it easy when I defeated the Nilil in the following order: Shadow, Smoke, Blood, and Ice. I have chose to return Zaros to full strength. As a result for completing the quest, it leveled up Agility and Divination.

21-Feb-2016 03:28:01

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

Brink of Extinction is done. I will have to say, the combat throughout this quest is really consistent. Is it challenging? Yes. What I found most challenging was the boss fight, as I have mentioned before when I added Nomad's Elegy to the list days ago. The only way I have defeated TokHaar-Hok was when I had worn my new amulet, the Amulet of Power if you will, and my new dragon boots, and I defeated him without him ever going to the lava waterfall thing to heal himself. Although, most of the combat wasn't very hard for the most part, even though I died once in the eighth room. Overall, its a decent quest. Speaking of a recently released quest, that's what I'll be working on next perhaps.

22-Feb-2016 04:02:01

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

And thus, another journey to completing every quest must be put on hold with my membership ending soon. Unfinished business with a quest has been complete, only to trade it for another quest, and my, oh my, I'm not liking it so far. Still, more quests have been completed, as well as a few skills.

15-Mar-2016 12:38:34

Quick find code: 48-49-959-65603859 Back to Top