Forums

Quest/Skill Goals (v2)

Quick find code: 48-49-959-65603859

MrsWetlander
Sep
fmod Member

MrsWetlander

Forum Moderator Posts: 16,821 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ahhh.. well, there is still lots you can do while in F2P. :D Sometimes taking a break from the normal routine is refreshing.

Good luck in the future !

~ Mrs ~
"
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
" ~ Jimi Hendrix ~

25-Apr-2016 15:16:02

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

Posts: 854 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MrsWetlander said :
Ahhh.. well, there is still lots you can do while in F2P. :D Sometimes taking a break from the normal routine is refreshing.

Good luck in the future !

Good suggestion. I'll see about that for another time when I get back on. And, thanks.

06-May-2016 13:16:00

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

Forgot to put this in like I should, but there we go.

Speaking of quests, I can't for the release of Kindred Spirits. And I hope that this upcoming quest doesn't involve combat like with the first quest of Sliske's Countdown.

19-May-2016 22:59:15

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

Well, that was quick for an experienced quest. I liked this quest. There have been some unexpected information about the Barrows brothers, like Verac being Zamorakian, Ahrim killed a woman to protect Guthan, and Dharok was a bully to those around him, though not before changing his ways because being a bully is wrong. The quest does live up to its plot to free the Barrows brothers from Sliske's control, albeit temporary. I was shocked by the plot twist of the revelation of who the mysterious Barrows sister is and her motivation behind it. Though I do wonder if it was easier to defend herself from the Dragonkin without Sliske's help or not would be looked into, but hey, what can we do about it. Now, on to planning on how to progress with Nomad's impossible quest and Lord of Vamp(yr)ium.

23-May-2016 18:22:37 - Last edited on 14-Jun-2016 20:18:41 by Red Snyper2

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

Lord of Vamp(yr)ium is now done. I personally liked it. The intensity and the suspense of the quest really signifies how much is done between us and the vampyres in the Myreque quest series. People dying and unexpected jump-scares defines what suspense is, which is done really well. The only thing that is really intensifying part of the quest was the boss fight. And let's just face it, it made up pump our blood harder and faster than we could feel it. Speaking of boss fights, the fight between Lowerniel Drakan and his venators was good. Okay, for the first part of the fight with three venators, it was a bit hard for me, it took me three tries to take them out, thanks to my prayer abilities. The first phase against Drakan was considered the hardest for me to get through. What helped me get through with that was using Revolution and melee boosting potions, and it took me, what, almost 20 times. The second phase was a little difficult, took me three times to pass that. And the rest of the battle was a breeze for me. Also, I assume the plot twist in the end shocked everyone like me, right? Another time when I either progress with the impossible Nomad quest or work on another skill.

25-May-2016 04:30:52

Quick find code: 48-49-959-65603859 Back to Top