Forums

Jake's Journal

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Posts: 815 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Its been a couple of days and i havn't posted as i never got the time to do so however i have been hard at work. I have 190k left until 86 slayer which is very good mostly due to my hati paws and a chain of my favorite tasks like greater demons and dragon tasks. In the past couple of days i have achieved 90 defence and 191 combat since then i have been grinding my defence xp down so that i now only have 234k left until 91 defence. As for constitution it has been slowly creeping towards 95 in the corner but i havn't payed much attention to it as it will level up in its own time whilst i focus on the main matters at hand that being slayer and defence. I'm now sure whether i have mentioned it yet but i have made it my side goal to slay bork every day as it provides a lot of charms and rare gemstones. In other news as the release of the new quest peers above the horizon i have been thinking about what i shall do with the 800k xp it gives i'm not sure whether to spend it on herblore or slayer or even constitution.

19-Feb-2013 00:50:47

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

-Simbaha1

Thank-you for you support and good luck to you on your goals. Sadly to say though however i am already in a clan "W22 farming" and am celebrating my one year anniversary since joining, thank-you for the offer though.

20-Feb-2013 00:43:33

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I am posting this now but shall continue training into the night as it stands i have 160k left til 86 slayer and just 62k until 91 defence. Unfortunately i only have 5% charge in my hati paws but i have to say i have gotten a fair share of xp from them. I hope to finish my task and get 91 or as close as possible to get early tomorrow, hopefully i get another good task. I managed to slay Bork again and recieve a good supply of assorted gemstones and charms. In other news today i celebrate my one year anniversary since joining the W22 farming clan i am pleased to be one of its master farmers and am proud to help the up and coming farmers that are yet to be.

20-Feb-2013 00:50:35

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I have had black demons as a task which is good because of the high charms drop rate and great xp rates too. Plus it was a break away from the normal but sadly my hati paws have now full run out but the xp from standard training is still good. My new task is greater demons so i will get going with that. Tomorrow i shall do the penguin hide and seek minigame and claim my 20-30k xp that should boost me along nicely. I am still eagerly anticipating the new quest but i am starting to lose my patience. Hopefully it comes out later this week or early next week.

21-Feb-2013 22:21:49

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

After finishing my greater demons task i was given an obscure task one that i had never had before the task was 186 mutated jadinko's. I have not yet finished the task but i have put a dent into it and hope to finish it later but they seem to be quite a good task as they drop various fruits that restore a lot of health. They also drop nice little bundles of items worth about 8k sadly they don't drop many charms at all but i suppose you can't have the best of both worlds. I cashed in my penguin points earlier today for a staggering 40k slayer xp which has fired me along on my way to 86 slayer. I only have 56k left until 86 slayer i'll try to get as much xp as i can before the end of the week but it doesn't look like i can get it before monday however i'll most likely get it early next week. Not to mention my little 800k xp injection should speed me up to about 88 slayer. It is still quite early so i will train some more later but seeing as i didn't post yesterday i thought an update was due.

23-Feb-2013 17:19:40

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Only 17k left until 86 slayer i may continue to play and shrink that down a little but i'm not sure if not i hope to get it tomorrow. I have nearing 92 defence with 316k left i'm gaining xp for it at quite a good rate. I have started incorporating off-handed weaponry inorder to introduce something new. I finished off my mutated jadinko task then moved onto jungle strykewyrms but now i am on black dragons which is an oppitunity to make a little cash on the side.

24-Feb-2013 19:46:17

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065 Back to Top