Forums

Jake's Journal

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Posts: 815 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Only 394k left until i reach 99 thieving which i will get tomorrow then i will be able to leave pyramid plunder and sophanem in the deserts and return to civilisation. I was also very lucky in pyramid plunder today as i got two sceptres which is the most i have ever gotten in one day to date, so hopefully they will sell tomorrow as they are waiting in the G.E. currently.

07-Feb-2013 20:37:26

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I reached 99 thieving just now which is my 13th 99 i am pleased to say and now onto the 14th hopefully. Every journey must come to an end but with every end starts a new journey, the question is what is the new journey. I have been contemplating dungeoneering and slayer but i can't decide so i shall play around with the two until i decide. Even once i choose one it doesnt mean to say i will be stuck with it until 99 but perhaps to 90 something then switch to mix things up as slayer is a big job. For now though i shall bask in the warm glow of glory.

08-Feb-2013 19:45:21

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Well it has been quite an eventful day, i chose to train slayer ... for now anyway and in doing so i was able to complete a multitude of tasks. I have done Grotworms, Gargoyles, Dagganoths and many more. This has brought me closer to level 85 slayer with less than 100k left, but also defence and constitution as i have 93k left until 89 defence. I am contemplationg doing the penguin hide and seek minigame inorder to boost my slayer xp intake so i shall get to it first thing tomorrow. Through my tasks i collected a vast array of items which has been fattening my slayer tab nicely along the way. I just finished flogging half of my slayer tab in the G.E. for a handsome sum of cash which is now gently lining my money pouch. I eagerly await the release of the slayer tower update as this will provide some additional xp in due course yet i fear the lag that may accompany this update. Strangly in all my time playing runescape i have never been to the top of the slayer tower, it is but one of many mysteries left to explore.

09-Feb-2013 20:42:47

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Despite it still being quite early i decided to write this post now as i may not feel like it later. Today i did this weeks penguin hide and seek D&D which gave me a total of 50k slayer xp which astonished me, i shall definately keep doing this. I did however have 8 penguin points from weeks gone by that i never cashed in so on a normal week i would get somewhere between 20-30k xp instead but this is still a very nice sum. I had another dragon task Iron dragons to be specific which was great xp but great cash as dragon tasks usually are giving me 378k worth of items. It must be said that i had a chain of good tasks but sadly this chain is now broken with my current task of Dagganoths, ugh vile creatures. I hate Dagganoths mostly because of the sheer quantity i have and the fact they have terrible loot and xp. The only upside is the frequent charm drops.

10-Feb-2013 14:56:58

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I was unable to play yesterday as i was stuck for time but i was able to play today. I finally finished my dagganoth task which pleases me because i can't stand them such horrible xp. My new task is miles better and one of my favorite ones its about 200 or more bloodvelds. This is really good news because with the release of the new updated slayer tower i can test to see just how efficient these new contracts are. From what i read i understand that if you get a contract stacked with a slayer task within in the slayer tower you get bonus xp per kill.

12-Feb-2013 20:14:37

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I just got 85 slayer at last despite being stuck for time this week i currently have 339k left until 86 slayer but i shall celebrate 85 slayer as it is a milestone in its own right as i have achieved the mid 80's in slayer. I completed my first slayer tower contract which got me 8k constitution xp and i hope to return their soon. I am wearing my hati paws inorder to harvest the xp they hold and as its draining at a low rate i am pleased because it seems to hold a lot of xp. Its the time of week where i will do penguin hide and seek minigame which will get me around 20-30k xp. My current task is 180 greater demons which is good from both charms and xp, i hope to finish that tomorrow morning.

15-Feb-2013 00:49:42

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Today has gone quite well because i got 29k slayer xp from the penguin hide and seek minigame which was more than i was expecting so thats a plus. I now have 285k left until 86 slayer i plan to get it this week if not then early next week, i hope. My hati paws still have 82% charge left my defence has been rocketing since i started using them. Although i have been gaining more constitution xp i am still quite far away from level 95 its almost not worth thinking about it as a skill really, not yet anyway.

15-Feb-2013 21:33:03

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

My blue dragon task got me 500k cash so thats a plus and the charms were good too but today i got a series of good tasks. I got 2 tasks of dust devils which are good xp and good charms particularly crimson ones. I currently have 23k left until 90 defence this will make it so all three main combat skills are 90+. I have 246k left until 86 slayer which is good but sadly i have the dreaded dagganoths again i swear i'm cursed with them, aw well best get them over and done with fingers crossed my next task is good again.

16-Feb-2013 23:41:28

CarJak

CarJak

Posts: 113 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey, been reading your blog, pretty interesting, wish I could be dedicated to a skill for that long. Usually I get bored and just stand at a bank after awhile X]
Anyways, maybe you could add me and we could skill sometimes. Good luck with your goals.

17-Feb-2013 00:41:24

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065 Back to Top