Forums

Jake's Journal

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Posts: 815 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm quite enjoying runecrafting especially since my mate sam is online so i can train and talk too. There is no one here at runespan at all at least i havn't seen anybody its quite suprising considering how good its xp rates are i don't think hardly anyone trains the old ways now a days but i suppose runespan is pretty big so others could be here. I have 198.5M total xp getting ever closer to 200M. I wonder what i'm going to do after i get 99 runecrafting maybe 99 dungeoneering i quite like the sound of that but we'll see i guess.

23-Jul-2012 16:27:26

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Just got 95 runecrafting and i think thats enough for today i will try to get 96 tomorrow and if i don't then it will be wednesday. I can now siphon undead nodes and i think they give really good xp too so it should actually improve my xp rates and i'm on a good platform for them too. I have entered a race with my friend sam to see who can get 99 first, he is going for 99 firemaking and is currently 95. I am going for 99 runecrafting and am 95 at the moment so it should be interesting we are equal as it stands but that will change soon enough :)

24-Jul-2012 00:32:29

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I have 425k till level 96 runecrafting i could of had 96 now but my brother came to visit and i wanted to spend some time with him so i sacrificed some runescape time. Its no problem because i can make up for it, i may still get it today but if i don't i'll definately get it tomorrow. The gielinor games have started but i am stuck in runespan and i don't want to lose my stock pile so hopefully it will still be in game by the time i get 99. The gielinor games may be a permanent installment because your stats from it are entered on the hiscores which is strange for something that is going to be removed however it would be wierd after the olympic games to still have the gielinor games going so i don't know whats happening. I have 199M total xp so close to 200M i'll get that in a couple of days.

24-Jul-2012 20:43:13

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I fell asleep whilst training last night hehe but i only have about 30k till 96 runecrafting anyway so i'll quickly get that. Once i get level 96 i will have 1M xp till 97 which should take two days max. I'm currently in the lead of the race between me and sam, i think he wants us to get our 99's together which is fine by me.

25-Jul-2012 09:38:21

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

683k till 97 runecrafting i can get enough xp today to get close to 97 but i don't think i will get it today i'm going to try to atleast get it under 400k. I now have over 10M runecrafting xp and i now have passed 200M total xp its fantastic. This was just a quick update and i will post again later.

25-Jul-2012 14:30:45

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I managed to get 97 runecrafting last night i am pretty amazed at the speed runecrafting is now compared to its old methods. I have 925k left until i get 98 runecrafting i will try and get it today but i don't think i will though but i have already suprised myself by getting 97 so fast so i'm in with a chance what ever happens i am getting 99 by the end of this week.

26-Jul-2012 09:30:20

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

431k left until 98 runecrafting it looks like i will get it today after all i'm really looking forward to getting my runecrafting cape its pretty hard to believe that i'm getting one and any seasoned runescape player will know why. I have done some calculations and i think i might have a bash at 99 herblore but i'm mainly just talking about possibilities. I am well and truely in the lead of my race with Sam however firemaking is faster than runecrafting so if he concentrated a little more on it he would easily over take me. There is no rush to get 99 runecrafting the race a side but i would like it out of the way before i go on holiday which could be anytime next week. So once i get 99 runecrafting i can tackle 99 herblore (if i decide to do it) at my own pace.

26-Jul-2012 16:28:15

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

-Xenzi

Thank-you for your support its been a while since someone else posted, i don't understand why though because i had a huge response on my other threads before i made this one. I just got 98 runecrafting and i have 1.2M xp till 99 that should take about 1-2 days. Runecrafting will be my 12th 99 so just under half way to max cape :) i'll get there some day

26-Jul-2012 23:29:29

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

623k left till 99 runecrafting i could get it today but i promised my friend Sam that i would wait for him to get close to 99 firemaking then we get our 99's together. In the meantime i guess i'll just get started on herblore but i still have a bit of xp to go so i better get on with it.

27-Jul-2012 12:31:04

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065 Back to Top