Forums

Jake's Journal

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Posts: 815 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Me and Sam got our 99's today the cape looks awesome it was after i got 99 runecrafting that i won a small runecrafting xp lamp and a runecrafting pendant from S.O.F. but i'll keep the pendant mainly for cosmetic purposes. I began training herblore but it was only then that i remembered why i neglected it for so long it was painfully boring and so much clicking. I have decided to revise my method and after doing so i realise i need more money so i will begin fishing rocktails again in order to make some cash. I have finally bought every single gold item out of the gold tier of the gielinor games so i can now fish in peace. To save my mind from going mad i will fish a little then do a bit of herblore it should be fun and the company will be infintely better.

28-Jul-2012 15:36:08

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I have 67 herblore and 38k till level 68 herblore i have re-revised my plan and it looks ok i'll explain it but i'm not going to go into too much detail because it may change. I have decided to clean avantoe herbs for a while then sell em for profit it is slow xp but is still xp, i don't know when i'll stop but 91 at max but i think i'll stop sooner than that. Then extreme magics till 99 so i will only spend about 75m its clever but does require patience. I have heard fish masks are going to be discontinued so i have decided to buy one and hopefully it sky rockets to 200m :) lol maybe thats a bit extreme however it has risen 300k today and atleast i should make some profit.

29-Jul-2012 01:14:36

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I have been trawling through thousands and thousands of herbs to clean them then re-sell them. I have 72 herblore to do this until 91 is madness although i can cut through 36k herbs a day, it will massively decrease the cost of 99 but to make it slightly faster i will try and gain xp from other sources like penguin hide and seek which got me 38k xp but i can only do that once a week. I looked in flash powder factory but it doesn't say how much xp you get, in the mean time i shall look around for ways to gain extra xp.

29-Jul-2012 22:17:28

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I have left it a couple of days because they wasn't much to report but heres what i have. I got 77 herblore and about 60k until level 78 i would like to get 80 shortly so i can jet off towards 91 then onto the final stretch. I won a fish mask on the S.O.F. in a rare slot so thats a free 7m however it is going to be discontinued so i will hold onto it. Theres an update in 7 minutes which should give us the "behind the scenes" and hopefully they release the new quest "some like it cold" which i'm looking forward to hopefully it has some good rewards and i hope they are good xp rewards but i don't think there will be.

01-Aug-2012 15:37:57

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Woot! i have hit the level 80 milestone with herblore and have put in an offer for all the supplies i need for 91 which is 39,148 irit potions (unf) and 39,148 eyes of newt which costs 45M then after i make the super attacks i can sell them off for a return amount of 19M which leaves me with 49M in the pot to run for 99. More info on the new quest has been released it looks pretty good and i can't wait to get started on it. I hope the quest area isn't laggy so i can run it in high detail as opposed to medium, perhaps part of the lagg is due to the fact i'm using a laptop but never mind.

03-Aug-2012 17:12:30

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Just got 84 herblore the irit unfs took a while to buy in the grand exchange but 20k have finally come through just waiting on the last 19,144 pots to buy. I'm cutting through the pots at a fast rate i have made 10k super attack pots already. I'll soon be all set for 91 herblore then i can just focus on making the pots. I would like the get the shark fists i had two chances at them today and failed on both attempts better luck tomorrow i guess.

04-Aug-2012 23:19:32

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I have 87 herblore and 382k till level 88 i am pleased with the xp gained so far i have sold the 20k super attack pots i made. I'm just waiting on the last 19,144 irit unfs to buy its pretty annoying because i'm ready to go but i have to wait to get my supplies. Today was my lucky day and i won a pair of shark fists on the S.O.F. they look epic and have turned some heads :) nothing to do now though but wait for my supplies.

05-Aug-2012 22:26:52

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I have 366k left till level 88 herblore my irit unfs still didn't buy so i decided to do super energies instead but they havn't bought either so i'll wait until tomorrow ans if they havn't bought i'll have to think of something. I managed to get some xp from a trio of xp lamps i won of the S.O.F. but whilst the avantoe unfs are still buying i decided to do something useful and made a little side cash from a bit of hunter in doing so i levelled up to 74 hunter and i'm nearly level 75.

06-Aug-2012 20:29:55

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I am back after a short but lovely holiday, i was able to complete the new quest "some like it cold" before i left on wednesday. I just levelled up and i now have 89 herblore with 503k till 90 i just have to work my way through my supplies which i got banked then i'll have 91.

11-Aug-2012 16:14:48

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065 Back to Top