Forums

Jake's Journal

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Posts: 815 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
45k left till level 75 dungeoneering i'll get that tomorrow, my skills are proving very handy indeed. I had a dodgy team today i still got 46k from the floor but it was one of those floors hosted by someone who doesn't work well with others and always sparks up an arguement which leads to everyone rage quiting luckily everyone ignored him and we finished the floor very quickly.

09-Jul-2012 22:06:51

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Just got level 75 dungeoneering and i have 123k till level 76 i'm really enjoying dunging and its so easy. I nearly have 90k tokens but i'm still way of getting my first chaotic weapon but theres no rush because i'm not training attack or slayer yet.

10-Jul-2012 19:46:56

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I currently have 77 dungeoneering but i'm putting it on hold to try social slayer and get my own ice strykewyrm i have 9 co-op points at the moment. I have a partner and we are rushing easy tasks so it shouldn't take too long but it will take a while.

14-Jul-2012 17:41:38

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I have obtained 150 co-op points and have purchased feezy and the baby aquanite im really pleased. In doing so i levelled up to 73 slayer and have only 53k till levle 74 i also got 97 attack and have 1M xp remaining till level 98. So i have decided to go and get 99 attack its become unbearable to leave alone.

16-Jul-2012 19:00:51

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

920k till 98 attack i don't know when i'll get it but it will most likely take longer than a week. It will be my first combat 99 besides magic. The ten year veteran cape is out now but sadly i have another 5 years to wait. The new general store thing is pretty rubbish in my opinion not many good things there however the acheivment banner did spark an interest but i'm not willing to pay the prices for runecoins its a rip off i'm not paying over £24 for a banner unless it can get me 99 in everything. It did seem a waste to not use the 200 runecoins i had so i bought a staff with it not sure if its anygood though so we'll see. I don't think this will go down well with the runescape public.

17-Jul-2012 19:14:17

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

594k left until level 98 attack its going well at the moment and now considering i am now on holiday i can rush my way to 99. I have fought some party demons i don't think they drop anything atleast after about 20 of them i recieved nothing. I obtained a boogie bow and 200m glasses which currently sit in my bank however they do look nice. I have not used to bow as yet on normal enemies but i think its mainly cosmetic and probably has terrible stats. I have participated in the gielinor games and got a couple of hundred points and will be ready to start again tomorrow. I heard about amazon giving away golden katana's with 90 day membership cards however i was disappointed to see that they are exclusive to the U.S. i could simply buy it over the the U.S. version of amazon i can't see how that wouldn't work but i saw the prices and thought @!#* that i'm not paying $21 for that katana. Hopefully they introduce it in the U.K. at a later point but we'll see.

19-Jul-2012 22:50:30

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I have 189k till level 98 attack i am pleased with the xp gain today and hope i can match or even double my efforts tomorrow. So i'll get 98 attack tomorrow for sure and will begin the final stages towards 99 it should take a couple of days but no longer than a week. In other news i passed 195M total xp and am nearly at 196M. I will maintain my membership and in september i can gain 700k xp however i don't know what skill i will use it one yet. I have 99k till level 92 constitution so i should get that soon so i should get 124 combat tomorrow too. I have participated in the gielinor games and will do so again in the morning.

20-Jul-2012 22:46:51

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Well i got 98 attack easy enough and have 365k till 99 attack i think i'll get that today i'm pretty sure i will and i'll of gotten it sooner than i thought. I passed 197M total xp and i'm fast approaching the 200M total xp milestone which will be a nice achievment to round things off. I've gotten a ton of charms from training attack its nice to have a growing summoning stock pile in my bank so thats its ready to use when i need it. I will move onto getting 99 runecrafting next and will hopefully get that before the end of the school holidays. If anyone wants to attend my 99 attack party just join me in game i shall post here when i am having the party.

22-Jul-2012 06:38:40

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Woot! level 94 runecrafting runespan is faster than i remember at this rate 99 should be a breeze. I don't know how long it will take but i think its going to take more than a week at least but we'll see. I will have to do the gielinor games tasks for today which i will do later i son't know how long the games will go on for but by looking at the amount of points you can get each day you looking at weeks or maybe months to unlock the gold tier and purchase its gear.

22-Jul-2012 20:12:28

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065 Back to Top