Forums

Jake's Journal

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Posts: 815 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Its been a while but i'm back :) and only 364k till level 94 runecrafting i've already half used my mad necklace but then again it was only a bonus +250k xp. I'm excited about the evolution of combat more than ever they just released a video showing dual wielding it looks great just hope my laptop runs it as good as theirs does.

23-Jun-2012 11:37:00 - Last edited on 23-Jun-2012 20:48:50 by Yhorm Aegis

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I have been enjoying dungeoneering for the past few days it really has picked up and i've rocketed through the levels. I have 30k till level 69 and i'll try to get 70 tommorrow. I also leveled up my constitution level earlier which i have been meaning to do for ages but never got around to it.

25-Jun-2012 22:13:58

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

-Ruby

I'm glad you stopped by so i thank you for reading, please do post the quick find code to your thread so i can drop by. You never know we may end up training the same skill and we could train it together. Good luck.

25-Jun-2012 22:17:01

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Got 69 dungeoneering 35k till level 70 i should level that tommorrow. I got to try the combat beta today it looks very nice however it was extremely laggy to the point where you can't stand to play it and this is in the lowest detail. Yet it the higher details it is rather nice. I have not yet found a way to effectively train any combat skill after 20 minutes of messing around i recieved 470 attack xp.

When they release it to the entire runescape public i hope effective methods of training will appear. I also hope they sort the lag out big time because thats the biggest issue for me. After sampling it all my overall conclusion is it was satisfying but the lagg let it down slightly.

26-Jun-2012 22:46:29

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Yay hit level 70 dungeoneering and i only have 5k till level 71 but i can't find anyone to do floor 35 with me thats the only one left before i reset i'll have to look tommorrow. I found a shadow silk hood at last and binded it with my promethium maul. I'll try to do more larges i got 37k from one earlier which was pretty epic but i suppose it was because i only had one death. I'm really enjoying dungeoneering at the moment it really sucks you in i don't know if i'll go for 99 yet i'm just going to see where it takes me.

27-Jun-2012 22:25:35

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I have done more dungeoneering today i'm still level 73 but i have 68k till level 74 i'll hopefully get that tommorrow or maybe even later today but we'll see. July is fast approaching which means the behind the scenes newsletter will be sent out and i'm eagerly waiting to see whats in store for us. I am still enjoying dungeoneering at the moment i can't remember if i have already said it or not but i found a shadow silk hood a couple of days ago. Now i look the part :) and can rake its benefits.

30-Jun-2012 19:32:08

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

I just completed the new quest "carnillean rising" i quite liked it i loved the role reversal aspect. I have decided to do a little attack only because i havn't got enough time at the moment to work on dungeoneering efficiently doing larges. So i will do that instead probably in 2 weeks time.

04-Jul-2012 16:23:16 - Last edited on 05-Jul-2012 16:07:11 by Yhorm Aegis

Yhorm Aegis
Jun Member 2021

Yhorm Aegis

Just got level 74 dungeoneering i managed to get 43k from a large floor i got a pretty good team hope my luck keeps up. Anyway i have 106k till level 75 dungeoneering i'll just squeeze in a couple of larges should be easy enough.

08-Jul-2012 19:26:24

Quick find code: 48-49-131-63718065 Back to Top