Forums

Premier Membership Trouble

Quick find code: 410-411-41-66266682

Saidar Storm
Jul Member 2012

Saidar Storm

Posts: 542 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have been a Premier member since they came out with it. When I go to my market place in game it states I have a Premier membership but it will not let me claim my November benefits. When I go to my account it states I have a membership until early 2024. I then go to the membership page to attempt to purchase the new Premier membership and when it goes to the payment page it only allows me to pick between a 6 month or a 1 month subscription. Can anyone help me? I do not have apple or google linked to my account. I was unable to do the vault today either it stated I need a premier membership to do this.
°`'»
Blood
Sweat n
Tears
«'`°

Saidar Storm - Deputy Owner

14-Nov-2022 20:09:41 - Last edited on 14-Nov-2022 20:36:31 by Saidar Storm

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
Saidar Storm

A number of players have posted about not being able to claim their November reward.
A JMod checked and found that all those players purchased Gold Premier 2022 in November 2021.
This means they had already collected their twelve monthly rewards (Nov 2021-Oct 2022) and their accounts were on the last week or two of Gold Premier. Saidar Storm said :
When I go to my account it states I have a membership until early 2024.
Early 2024? Is that date correct?
If you have advance membership into 2024, the system might be preventing you from buying another large amount of membership. It might only allow you to buy a smaller quantity (6 months or 1 month).
If you were to sign up for Premier Membership, you would be adding another 12 months paid membership, meaning your account would be paid up into 2025 and I don't think the system would allow you to be paid up in advance into 2025!
You might have to use up some of that paid for membership before being able to buy more!

Here are the instructions to check exactly what type of membership subscription you have on your account.
How to Check your Subscription:
On the right hand side, under 'Membership' you can see three buttons.
Does the bottom button say 'Manage Subscriptions' or 'Billing Support' ?
If it says 'Manage Subscriptions' , it means you have a recurring subscription.
If it says 'Billing Support' , it means you don't have a recurring subscription.

If it says 'Manage Subscription' , click then click 'View by Account'
You will be taken to a screen that shows exactly what subscription type you have under the 'Packages' heading.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

14-Nov-2022 23:12:21

Wolf Itchaha
Jun Member 2015

Wolf Itchaha

Posts: 34 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm having the same issue. My account is showing it has membership until late-May of 2024, and no recurring subscriptions. I was able to successfully purchase Premier Club last year, but when I go to the page this year it only displays the 6-month, 1-month, and mobile packages.

If it is true that the system won't allow us to purchase another year of membership with the surplus we already have, would there be a way around the issue of would it mean we might potentially not be able to purchase premier this year at all?

15-Nov-2022 02:12:54

Dennydo
Oct Member 2005

Dennydo

Posts: 33 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am haveing the same issue my membership goes to 2025.It is upsetting that jagex takes an auto payment and doesnt give you prem membership when you do that each year, they need to fix this problem.We are missing out on the extras ,so much for being loyal to the game

16-Nov-2022 05:07:34

WVHalfpint
Jan Member 2006

WVHalfpint

Posts: 102 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Support
Jagex
Manage by Account

If you are here to cancel your subscription to take advantage of a promotion, then don't worry, there is no need to cancel as we won't take another payment for your subscription until you have nearly run out of membership credit.
Package

1 Month Member Subscription
Start Date

08-05-2021
Rebill Date

23-09-2024

This is what I see when I go to my account. I have purchased Gold Membership since it came out so why is it showing I only have a 1 month membership?
I logged into my account this morning and have lost bank space!
Granny and HP have capped
Fealty 3!
We capped last 4 weeks....just wasn't able to post!

16-Nov-2022 14:24:04

Saidar Storm
Jul Member 2012

Saidar Storm

Posts: 542 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That's not the problem. The problem is I have membership until April 1, 2024 and I want to get the premier items and now it wont let me buy that membership. Its not my fault that when premier came out a few years ago I had already renewed my membership for a year and then bought premier on top of it. Then add on the free weeks they are always throwing out for the prime gaming it has made it so I have membership until April 1, 2024 and are unable to buy a new premier membership. And Jagex is being absolutely no help what's so ever.
°`'»
Blood
Sweat n
Tears
«'`°

Saidar Storm - Deputy Owner

16-Nov-2022 21:54:50 - Last edited on 16-Nov-2022 21:56:29 by Saidar Storm

Tezlin
Jul Member 2013

Tezlin

Posts: 105 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
+1 same issue for me as well, There isn't even an option for the 20 bonds option either. Only showed 6 month and 1 month and for scientific purposes i bought the 6 month in hopes of it changing. It didn't work, Waiting for a refund as we speak.

16-Nov-2022 22:39:32

Aloysiusgaul
Jan Member 2011

Aloysiusgaul

Posts: 100 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I can't buy Premium right now -

There is a web page that has a highlighted advert for premier membership - https://rs.runescape.com/en-GB/membership

However clicking on this takes me to a page with no option to buy premier membership - https://payments.jagex.com/store/runescape/membership/item/Package_Rs_Premier_MembershipV1_12Month#_ga=2.204120272.1501697607.1668655107-47690159.1668655107

The only options are 1 or 6 month membership

Can't submit a support ticket because it says "there is a problem try later" - have tried later (cough) a number of times :(

17-Nov-2022 03:36:02

Quick find code: 410-411-41-66266682 Back to Top