Forums

Premier Membership Trouble

Quick find code: 410-411-41-66266682

Mongols1
Jul Member 2017

Mongols1

Posts: 385 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, Problems after Problems and More:
Have been a Premier player for years, Suddenly 100 spaces were removed from Bank, No information Just OUT, Checked Membership 6 Months left, Should have been Premier, I could NOT FIND ANY WAY TO SUBSCRIBE FOR 12 MONTH PREMIER MEMBERSHIP,
SEARCHED FOR HOURS, STILL THE SAME TRASH, Takes one to 1 Month Membership, No Matter what you do, no matter how many times you click on Premier membership, you get taken to 1 Month Pay and Checkout:
Cancelled 6 month, tried again for 12 Month Premier, Click on Button, and YES Back to 1 Month, Wrote to Support, A Joke, There is NO Support, For Membership Issues,
Even found a Phone number for Jagex, Called over and over, during Normal UK hours, No one there, Left message, Might as well shout, No one hears you:
There is NO WAY i will continue on a MONTH TO MONTH Membership, Whats Happening to Runescape and Proper Assistance?
ARCHEOLOGY Special Research, I have Not been able to send the special research team,
my Archeology level is 120, Experience Maxed 200 mil,
I have never been able to complete this task, Suggestion how i can complete this is very much appreciated, Thanks

27-Nov-2022 05:24:09

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mongols1,
please read the following:

Players experiencing problems purchasing Premier Membership should message Billing Support to get some individual assistance.
There is a bug issue with the billing system. It surprises me that it is affecting your account as you only have six months of advance membership sitting there.
Jagex is now addressing the issue internally and would like affected players to message them.

Please use the 'Contact Us' button on the Transfer purchase support page.
While a "transfer" isn't exactly the issue, the contact point is good enough to get your message to the people that need to see it.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

27-Nov-2022 05:39:13

Mongols1
Jul Member 2017

Mongols1

Hi Thanks Heaps for Reply:
Yes I have Contacted all available Contacts, Even Law one, What I wrote is Just a Sample,
I have gone Loco trying to Find a Solution, The best one when i cancelled 6 Month and Had to Buy 1 Month of Trash, I had to put in my Username again and Password, Only to have Red writing Wrong Password, over and Over, Click on Forgot Password, ( which I don't do) I waited and waited for Email, None come, Tried again, Still waiting from yesterday,
I have same Pass W, for some years, Simply due to NO Email to change PW, i had to retrieve my account, Re enter PW, and Got back in:
Someone had to fix it as on the fill in form part, i had to write the Last PW i remembered,
If someone that sorted PW out Someone Knows The Problem, It Must be Very Painful to write a Note, Let Custer know something, even if its a Load of Bull,

There is NO TRANSFER that i had encountered Navigating to Many web pages: only get taken to ! Month, or read about Premier Membership to Sign up for Benefits, when None are Presently Available: I can await reply, If someone gets chooses to Reply or Ignore:
ARCHEOLOGY Special Research, I have Not been able to send the special research team,
I have never been able to complete this task, Suggestion how i can complete this is very much appreciated, Thanks

27-Nov-2022 06:15:44 - Last edited on 27-Nov-2022 06:19:37 by Mongols1

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Emails to inappropriate addresses e.g. lawcontact, will be ignored.
In fact, this whole thing needs to be done via webform. Contacts about billing issues are quite confidential and the webform has tools to help Jagex identify you (unlike emails).

The account recovery JMods are a different team from the Billing Support JMods.
If you are having difficulties getting Jagex emails to arrive, work through the troubleshooting on the Not receiving emails support page.

Unfortunately this bug is a pretty big one and Billing Support is getting bogged down. It could be a week before you get a reply.
Forum Community Helper -

27-Nov-2022 06:51:41

Mongols1
Jul Member 2017

Mongols1

Hi Again Malua:
I have been in Business 40+ years, Serving the Public as best as I could, Even serving Drunks and at Times took them Home,
Had i operated the same way as Runescape Now, I wouldn't have Lasted a Month:
Without Customers there is No Business,
Unfortunately when one invests Many years building their Stats in Runescape, it's difficult to Give up,
Even More so if one is Disabled and has Runescape as an Outlet, Quieten the Restless Brain Bearing Chronic pain, Living on Strong Painkillers:
Some will Know what I have written, while Many have will say, Who cares, No feelings for others except their own:
I have Given Information to all related assistance, I have no choice as do others is seems
But Wait:

27-Nov-2022 07:46:10

Mongols1
Jul Member 2017

Mongols1

Hi There, Joing the Clan, of being Discrimination by Someone at Jagex, Now since i have been requesting to Fix my Account, I am again being stuffed, For days now I no longer receive Pirate's Key's, My Premier account has been changed to Normal, with 100 Bank Spaces removed, and 6 months still on account from Premier account,
And if you listen carefully,
The Silence by Jagex is deafening, a game that's been going for 20 years, now they can't Fix (if there really has been a problem}, or they don't want to Fix,
Where has Player Support gone? Siesta time perhaps,
In Business, any Business Customers are the Bloodline in every Business,

Is Jagex Sending a Message to Players they no longer Support?
3 months for me, Not one word of Support, Thanks Jagex:
19 years of playing and Supporting Runescape, we are treated like SCUM, By some Person in Jagex:

08-Jan-2023 01:57:25

Mongols1
Jul Member 2017

Mongols1

To J Mods, is it Difficult to request some answers? Why my Account has been demoted to Normal? why were 100 Bank Spaces Removed, i had to pay 7 BONDS to have some RS Bank Spaces, and Supporting Runescape by buying Keys,
Now even Pirate's keys are withdrawn from my Account,
This has to be Personal, perhaps other Players as well,

Why is it Some of my Friends can have Premier Account and mine has been deleted to Month by Month, 6 months of Payment for premier, I cancelled to see if i could take out Premier account, it didn't work, Each time clicking on Gold tag for Premier account
( Gold tag still There} I get taken to Nomad to only pay 1 Month at a time,
I called a business in Cambridge for advice, I was told to Wait,
I shouldn't have to Pay someone to get some answers from Jagex,
40 + years of running 2 Businesses, had i treated Customers this way,
i would Not have lasted 40 years serving Customers,
Some answers would be Much appreciated to all Players that are experiencing problems"

08-Jan-2023 02:12:08

Mongols1
Jul Member 2017

Mongols1

Hi Malua, I have Continuously exhausted every options for assistance by Jagex,
There are also other RS players experiencing the same Problems,
This however is only for Certain Players that have been Discriminated by someone at Jagex,
Now I no longer receive any Pirate's Keys as per Promotion, (Several days Now)
for me,
This has to be Personal, as many Players i chat with receives Pirate's key's as Promoted.
The Problems are Continuing, it can't take 3 Month to fix a Tech, problem,
Jagex has Operated 20 + Years, any Tech problem they can fix in a day, At Maximum time,
one or 2 hours is more realistic though:
Cheers: Best for 2023, and other years to come,

08-Jan-2023 02:23:36

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Mongols1
, it is six weeks since you first posted.

Have you had any contact back from Jagex about your membership? (you needed to message them via the webform on the Transfer purchase support page)

Not all membership is Premier Membership. It sounds like your account has finished its Premier and reverted to regular membership purchased prior, maybe even years prior.

The Pirates keys have been in game for only the past four days. You can claim one per day plus an extra 5 during each week based on your game time. The most you could have claimed so far in this first week is 10/12. The other two are daily keys for tomorrow and the next day.

Discrimination? Jagex is stridently against such a thing. The only thing that can be affecting your ticket is that it is still in a queue.
Did you submit a ticket via the 'Transfer purchase' support page?
You should have been replied to by now if you submitted a ticket six weeks ago.
I can request that they check for a ticket from your Mongols1 account. If you submitted it from another account, please advise here and post its display name.
Forum Community Helper -

08-Jan-2023 05:35:08

Mongols1
Jul Member 2017

Mongols1

Hi Malua,,
NOT 1 Word from Jagex regarding My Account,
Although They did Fix Pirate's Keys, Received one At New Daily update, 11/01/23 AU time.

Why is it Someone there doesn't fix my Account,
I have Requested Money Back for 6 Months of Premier Payments,
again Not one Sound fro Jagex,

Paying and Supporting Customers should be Assisted when any Problems occur
Seems to me That someone has Lost the Plot
Taking Care of Customers,,

I may need to Engage a Third Party, Pay Hundreds of Pounds or Euro's to Force a Response from Jagex,
A Path I am forced to Take. Over 3 months and still my Premier account is Not Restored,
Was Forced to Pay 7 Bonds to receive More Bank Spaces,
With 100 Bank spaces removed from my R S bank by A Jagex Personnel, I could no longer Participate in Runescape:
I find it Difficult to Understand Their Silence, or why not Take care of RS Problems:

11-Jan-2023 01:48:03

Quick find code: 410-411-41-66266682 Back to Top