Forums

Premier Membership Trouble

Quick find code: 410-411-41-66266682

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
All members bank space numbers end in either 20 or 70.

I can find no other reports of the bank spaces not being included when the Add-on Bundle is purchased. Usually if this is a problem, it will be reported online in one forum or another.

Start by checking that you have received the Add-on Bundle. I wonder if you accidentally purchased a six month regular membership instead of the six month Add-on Bundle. :|

I tried the payment section to see how to purchase the Add-on Bundle myself and I couldn't see it. It turns out that not every player can see it.
Quote from the PREMIER MEMBERSHIP UPDATE 2023 news article
Q: WHY CAN'T I SEE THE 1 MONTH AND 6 MONTH PACKAGES?
A: The new 1 monthly and 6 monthly Premier add-on subscriptions are on sale to players who have either:
More than 18 months of stacked membership (who are unable to buy a new 12 month Premier Membership Package)
Already have an active recurring monthly (non Premier) membership agreement.

If this applied to your account it means that, while you had lots of advance membership, you didn't have a recurring membership subscription set up.

However, you DO have recurring membership subscription set up now so you should be able to see the Add-on Bundle purchase page!
Go back into the payment system and see if you can see it now.

Billing Support will reply to you. I am not sure what the reply time is, it depends how busy they are. If you are able to resolve this yourself in the meantime, they will be able to see that.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

19-Nov-2023 07:43:40 - Last edited on 19-Nov-2023 09:12:00 by Malua

1ise
Jul Member 2004

1ise

Posts: 634 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you for your response.

I realize I did purchase the 6 month bundle instead of the Premier one...so much clicking when I finally realized what I needed to do, I just saw 6 month, missing the Premier which I had seen, because my account did show a recurring membership. Now with the wrong purchase, it does not show recurring. Another confusing issue.

My account did have over 1500 bank spaces...And I think was over 1520, but I have no way of going back to confirm that. I know I lost over 100 spaces...but water under the bridge now.

I now do not show recurring and am a bit frustrated. I have been a member in great standing for almost 20 years. Now because of a confusing issue I can't even get Premier which I have had since it came out. The new way of presenting it is awkward, to say the least.

I did write the transfer - again - because now I can't find billing support for an issue like this.

So now I wait.........................................frustrated beyond belief

19-Nov-2023 15:19:49 - Last edited on 19-Nov-2023 15:21:21 by 1ise

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

By dropping out of Premier, you should have lost just the 100 bank spaces.
It isn't possible to lose more as all the other spaces are permanent. Our brains can play tricks on us.

To check your membership, click on 'My Account' at the top of this page then 'Manage your Subscriptions' -> 'Manage by account'. The next screen will tell you exactly what sort of subscription you have.
If you cannot see the 'Manage your Subscriptions' button it means you don't have a recurring subscription.

Much respect to you for your enduring membership support of Jagex. :)
Billing Support JMods are really nice people and extremely helpful. Your issue will be resolved.
Forum Community Helper -

20-Nov-2023 00:04:14

1ise
Jul Member 2004

1ise

Posts: 634 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes it is me once again. When I go to billing support, it just sends me back to the FAQ type page, there is no contact in billing support. I am sent back to FAQ page and none of the options seem to fit my issue.

You, bless your heart, are the only real person responding to me.

So I accidently bought the 6 month seems *regular* membership. I'd like to get the Premier back. You said billing is real good people and they will surely help. The only help I see is cycled back to FAQ page.

That FAQ type page says if I have 18 months of membership I should be able to purchase a Premier. My account shows credit until 9-20-25....that is more than 18 months...why am I not able to purchase Premier??? I go to the forum where they say get help here, they give a link and guess what....goes back to the FAQ page once again.....I have in the last few days accumulated 15+ log in security codes. Keeps taking me out then i have to get back in..Ridiculous.

I'm totally at a loss of how to get billing support help. The Billing Support Help, cycles me back to FAQ page....seriously!

20-Nov-2023 18:19:40 - Last edited on 20-Nov-2023 18:20:04 by 1ise

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

I thought you had sent a message already and were just waiting for a reply.

If you haven't sent a message, go to the Refunds support page and click on the 'Request a refund from Jagex' hyperlink in the first section of the table.

While a refund isn't exactly the issue, many of the contact points to Billing Support end up in the same place so, it doesn't matter which one you use.

I don't know why you can't see the Add-on Bundle now, you should be able to.
Forum Community Helper -

20-Nov-2023 23:05:13

Quick find code: 410-411-41-66266682 Back to Top