Forums

Premier Membership Trouble

Quick find code: 410-411-41-66266682

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Announcement about this problem of not being able to purchase Premier Membership

Players experiencing problems purchasing Premier Membership should message Billing Support to get some individual assistance.
There is a buggy issue with the billing system and all the posts from you guys has drawn attention to it! :) Thank you for posting.
Jagex is now addressing the issue internally and would like affected players to message them.

Please use the 'Contact Us' button on the Transfer purchase support page.
While a "transfer" isn't exactly the issue, the contact point is good enough to get your message to the people that need to see it.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

17-Nov-2022 09:12:34

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aloysiusgaul said :
Can't submit a support ticket because it says "there is a problem try later" - have tried later (cough) a number of times :(
If this is still a problem, you may have to wait and try again, possibly in 24 hours time.
It's also worth doing a Clear browser cache when there is a problem getting through the Jagex website.

I know tickets are getting through currently though there is a delay in response to them.
Players are waiting up to 4 days for a reply.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

17-Nov-2022 09:20:32

Jandera
Jul Member 2006

Jandera

Posts: 1,142 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
One thing I found is that you have to select to accept all cookies or it will not work. Selecting to accept only necessary cookies does not work. If you already selected, you have to clear all browsing data and then open the webpage again so it will again ask you.

18-Nov-2022 02:36:26

Maisiee
Apr Member 2008

Maisiee

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've paid my membership for 2022 to 2023 through paypal yet its still saying I am not a member. I thought payment hadnt gone trough so paid again. Now i seem to have paid twice and yet I am still not a member? I finished all are requirements, spoke to Sensei Hakase who granted me the Salty title. This i can add as a prfix to my name but if i lobby or log out it then tells me when i log back in that
i do not have the requirements to wear this! Work hard to get this title just not to be

18-Nov-2022 11:10:13

WVHalfpint
Jan Member 2006

WVHalfpint

Posts: 102 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Has there been any update on this issue?? What a terrible time to have this happen....during bxp. For me the biggest issue right now is not having the extra bank space that comes with the Premier account. Just to play the game I have had to drop/ sell / give away items. Granny and HP have capped
Fealty 3!
We capped last 4 weeks....just wasn't able to post!

20-Nov-2022 13:51:33

Ishtii
Oct Member 2018

Ishtii

Posts: 119 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The only forum help those of us with this problem have received has been to contact support, which is deliberately difficult to do. I've done so, and pushed through the email that suggests there's an article to help me by clicking the "no, this doesn't help," but we're all apparently at the mercy of support personnel's ability to handle the ticket volume.

A week has passed, and not a single word from anyone on the Jagex side re: answering my ticket (and, I'm guessing, many many others.)

So much for DXP - what a terrible time to surface subscription changes, and to not even temporarily roll back Premier benefits for paid members affected by the lack of foresight into the way the new Premier purchase would function. This isn't as bad as the weeks of lockout some experienced, but it's in the ballpark. The glacial pace at which Jagex is proceeding displays a lack of loyalty to paying members, especially since those affected by this issue have paid in advance for their membership, some by a year or more. You've got our money, Jagex - now provide support in a timely fashion.

20-Nov-2022 21:14:13

FizzyOrange
Mar Member 2007

FizzyOrange

Posts: 706 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm in the same situation and getting nowhere to try and find a solution. I'm in membership credit until almost the end of 2024 and I only see the option to buy 1 month membership. My invent is partly filled already and my bank has reverted to Non-Premier spaces which means I have over the limit already in the bank and can't add any more.

I was hoping to do Dunge for DXP but without the ability to remove my worn gear and dump my invent that wasn't an option.
I'm down by 1 spin key every day. I'm going to miss out on the Premier cosmetics and other bonuses.

I have heard that the team are aware of the issue and think it's going to be early 2023 before they can fix this. REALLY?!! 2023?!!!
The game is UNPLAYABLE for me already.

I saw it mentioned on the forums to raise a ticket on the Support for 'transfers', which I did, but have not even had so much as an acknowledgement for that. I'd be happy to transfer my accrued member credit to one of my other accounts if that would let me buy Premier on this account but that option doesn't seem doable either as transfers seem to be only for purchases within the last 6 months and my member credit was long before that.

We need help Jagex.

I'm told that they know about the issue so why have I not found an official mention of this anywhere. I've been a member for over 15 years and paid membership for all of that time, but now I don't feel very valued.

23-Nov-2022 12:56:50 - Last edited on 23-Nov-2022 12:57:40 by FizzyOrange

Quick find code: 410-411-41-66266682 Back to Top