Forums

Premier Membership Trouble

Quick find code: 410-411-41-66266682

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Log into account management ('My Account' at the top of this page) and check two things:

First: the 'Messages' tab. Are there any messages from Jagex sitting in there about your payment issue?

Second: under the 'Membership' header on the right hand side do you see a "manage your subscription" button or an "extend membership" button?
If you see "manage your subscription" , click through then click on "view by account" .
You will end up on a screen which will tell you exactly what sort of membership subscription is active on your account currently. If it doesn't say '12 month Premier Membership' then your account does not currently have Premier. It must be operating on a residual regular membership.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

11-Jan-2023 23:05:17 - Last edited on 11-Jan-2023 23:06:18 by Malua

Mongols1
Jul Member 2017

Mongols1

Posts: 385 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi All, Seems to me ,, That One J Mod Gives, and another J Mod Takes it Away,, what a way to Play a game gone astray,
This morning 13/01/23 NO more Pirate Key's, and here i was Happy that finally i was being Helped, I am wondering what Kind of Jokes J Mods Play amongst themselves,

Screw this Player's Year, or whatever they want, and Help another Player Heaps, Give to one Take from Another, Roll the Dice Good J Mod, what will it be this Month?

Anyway Perhaps a Suggestion on the Game may be more Helpful,
Top Left corner of Game screen,there is in writing "RUNESCAPE"
Would be helpful to add: RUNESCAPE W50, or whichever world one is in, Just a Thought:
Perhaps other Players can comment as well,

My Runescape account still the Lame same, hasn't been fixed, However advertising for Premier Benefits is still ongoing. I'M turning GREEN:
Get great golden gear, and good items if, and it truly is a Huge IF, you can navigate you way to a Premier account,
or you get sent to Cranky Nomad GIVING ONE MONTH, Recurring:
ARCHEOLOGY Special Research, I have Not been able to send the special research team,
my Archeology level is 120, Experience Maxed 200 mil,
I have never been able to complete this task, Suggestion how i can complete this is very much appreciated, Thanks

13-Jan-2023 02:07:00

Mongols1
Jul Member 2017

Mongols1

Dear Malua, I have gone trough all that and More, practically Every day or second day,
I was on a Premier Membership when I opted to take another Premier Membership to receive a Golden PHAT shard, I Cancelled the 6 Months that has been changed from Premier Membership to Normal 6 Months,
I am not a Child that needs to be Sugar Coated as to what to Try Next,
I am a Disabled 64 year man, last 6 years living in my Lounge room playing Runescape,
Keep me from Going WAKO, my Body is broken, my Brain is another Organ, still working, still knowing what is, and what isn't,
I am Waiting for Alfred Hospital to call or write, to go to Hospital,
Covid 19 set me Back 3 + years, as I was already booked for Operation, Now I Wait while Playing Runescape:
Jagex can fix the Runescape Problems, they have the Expertise, or should have, If the Real Problem had been Payments, it would have been a Guaranteed Fix:
ARCHEOLOGY Special Research, I have Not been able to send the special research team,
I have never been able to complete this task, Suggestion how i can complete this is very much appreciated, Thanks

13-Jan-2023 02:22:15

Mongols1
Jul Member 2017

Mongols1

Hi again Malua, Cheers to the "J Mod" that RETURNED Pirates Keys, this Morning My time 18/01/23, Could you somehow Please return premier account I had? Cancelling 6 months hasn't done anything, nor has 6 Months of Premier account Money, has not been returned,

There seems to be Many problems now at Jagex, ( Runescape) Unable to have a Premier account, is biggest problem i would say, Clicking tag to take one to premier account doesn't work,
other smaller things as well, For now Lets Blame Covid 19,
However a Small note wouldn't go astray, like " were working on Problem"
Nor having a Direct debit to an account, Premier account, and a Player can deposit cost,
that's not difficult to set up,

Malua, will add you once i am out of Forum, Thanks for Invitation, Much appreciated:
As I am in Australia, i am online usually at new day, doing Dailies, or at wild flash Specials,
Depends on what kind of day i have, when it rains, 3 days before, pain starts to be unbearable, unable to sleep for days, however i do make an effort to do Dailies, and also finish some Achievements, some are very illusive, the Construction Pet is 1, Catch up hopefully, more sooner then Later:

18-Jan-2023 01:41:44 - Last edited on 18-Jan-2023 01:50:57 by Mongols1

Mongols1
Jul Member 2017

Mongols1

To "J Mod" that has assisted me,
A Request if possible, You should have all my details, where i live and contact, what i am requesting May not be reasonable, and that's OK,
what is best time to call Jagex office, as i have tried a few times, only to have an answering machine,
if Possible a name, ( not asking for real Name) And a Phone number if Possible,
That's all thanks: Cheers

18-Jan-2023 01:58:36

Mongols1
Jul Member 2017

Mongols1

20/01/2023- I Give UP. Again 1 J Mod gives and another Stuffs up my RS account, NO Pirate's Keys again, I have to say that my Runescape Account is Stuffed, Someone Fixes and then couple days Later, Stuffed again,
RS been going over 20 Years, and now Gremlins are in the System,
Hey Jagex, Go get a Gremlin Hunter, Fix my Account, and others, get Runescape Back to how it Should be, Why so Many Stuff Ups?
How about letting us Know when this can be fixed,
Or perhaps Let me Know why a Paid Premier account got wiped?
What's happening with 6 Months of Premier account Money Paid?
This is not a Good experience anymore,

20-Jan-2023 01:49:57 - Last edited on 20-Jan-2023 01:55:35 by Mongols1

Mongols1
Jul Member 2017

Mongols1

Hi Malua,
haven't seen you online for a while, we only spoke a couple minutes last time,
Anyway, Now i know some Facts, Jagex is discriminating me, for their own Political reasons, or Suspicions, I asked a friend to log in RS and see if he could pay for Premier account,
Yes, he certainly Could, as other players i supposes, I have been Purposely been removed from Premier account, with still 6 Months Left of Premier account Someone at Jagex put me on a Monthly account, and 100 bank spaces Deleted,
Not only that, I was also Stopped to participate on RS as everyone else, as i wrote, 1 J Mod gives, and another or the same one, Takes it away, A Pity I am Disabled for last 6 years, as i could do with a break and Travel, Jagex even Banked 30 Pounds that i paid many years ago, they Never released what i legally requested, ( Someone at Jagex will Know what i wrote) ( after release of First Nomad Quest )
Anyway Cheers for now, Here now its getting Cold, weather change means more pain, interrupted sleep, 5/02/2023

05-Feb-2023 08:22:19 - Last edited on 05-Feb-2023 08:37:14 by Mongols1

Mongols1
Jul Member 2017

Mongols1

Hi to all Players,
Laws from UK, Advertising Premier account for a Price, but get diverted ONLY to NOMAD and on a Monthly Price: This is Illegal: and can be Reported,
Jagex has NEVER wrote that the Premier account was Not Available, Jagex Continues to Advertise a Price for a 12 Month Premier account at a Discounted Price:

To Jagex: Jagex and Runescape:
What are the standards for false advertising in UK?
Code rule 3.3 states that “marketing communications must not mislead by hiding material information or presenting it in an unclear, unintelligible, ambiguous or untimely manner”. Material information is defined as information that the consumer needs to make informed decisions in relation to a product.1 Aug 2022

Price claims and saving claims, on 12 Month Premier account By Jagex:
Code rules 3.17 – 3.22 relate to price statements. These must relate to the product featured in the ad and should not mislead by omission, undue emphasis or distortion. Where prices are quoted, they must include all non-optional fees and charges, unless these cannot be calculated in advance. When using ‘from’ or ‘up to’, marketers must be able to demonstrate that there is a significant proportion of availability at the price stated

05-Feb-2023 23:56:52

Protegus

Protegus

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just purchased the yearly membership on the ios app store thinking I'd be getting the Premier membership yet the loyalty points have not been awarded.

How long does it take for the premier membership to become active?

edit: My subscription page even shows me as being on a "1 month plan" but rebilling in 1 year... something seems broken.

What's going on?...

06-Feb-2023 21:30:26 - Last edited on 06-Feb-2023 21:37:56 by Protegus

Quick find code: 410-411-41-66266682 Back to Top