Forums

Premier Membership Trouble

Quick find code: 410-411-41-66266682

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,030 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mongols1
, this is a summary of my thoughts about the Premier membership issue you are experiencing.

Your Gold Premier ended in late November and your account returned to residual regular membership which had been paid for before you started buying Gold Premier membership.

The remaining membership time on your account is regular membership , not Premier.

Did you ever use the 'Contact Us' button on the Transfer purchase support page.
Did you receive a reply?
If you did not receive a reply, work through the points on the Not receiving emails support page and also , check the 'Messages' tab in account management.

Contacts to Jagex have to be done via webform. You cannot phone them to talk about a membership issue as they need to identify you via their web system. You could be anybody on the telephone.

In your reply to me, please tell me if you ever received a reply from Billing Support.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

08-Feb-2023 05:34:47

Grummbunger
Nov Member 2022

Grummbunger

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
trying to buy Premiere Membership. help bot has no idea what i am talking about trying to get me into prime (amazon bs) not interested. says i dont have to cancel membership to get other promotions but i am finding i must cancel as it says i an not eligable for Premiere Membership purchase BECAUSE of active membership[. i now hasve in fact canceled and it is ppending. so lwill it still say i am not eligable? they see grummbunger coming they start a runnin

09-Feb-2023 20:49:22

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Hi there
Grummbunger

If it is telling you that you are not eligible for Premier Membership it means you must have an active membership paid for through a mobile app e.g. Google Play, Apple Pay etc.

Even if you have cancelled the membership, you have to wait until the membership is fully used up and your account returned to F2p before can buy Premier.

The reason for this is because mobile paid memberships are not compatible with website paid memberships. You can have one or the other but, if you want to switch, your account has to use up all the membership and be back in F2p first.
Forum Community Helper -

09-Feb-2023 23:23:28

The contents of this message have been hidden.

05-Apr-2023 00:02:37

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,618 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Mongols1,

I've hidden your last post for you own safety - not a good idea to give out personal information on here (such as your real name).

Also as you're now discussing legal action, it should probably be kept between you and your solicitor.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

05-Apr-2023 10:27:55 - Last edited on 05-Apr-2023 10:28:47 by Rooh

1ise
Jul Member 2004

1ise

Posts: 634 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have encountered same issue of not being able to purchase Premier membership. I seem to have lost premier in last 2 days, traveling. So I can log in, I'm still a member - membership showing active subscription (at that time) as good til in March of 2025 for rebilling. And that is because of taking advantage of Promos by Jagex for added months. When Premier came out I bought and have continued to do so, thus forwarding my date for rebilling. Now it seems I log on, am unable to purchase the yearly membership. I am unable to play because of the perk of the Premier bank space. After studying forums and Jagex site, I figured out I would have to purchase the 6 months Premeir purchase.. alas... it does not include the bank space??? So now I'm forced to purchase with bonds extra bank space?

That offer seems suspiously presented, timing wise, to be quite honest, in order to force us to buy this bank space?

So now, having been forced to purchase only option available which is the 6 months, I still have to purchase with bonds the bank spacer I am not allowed to continue with.

The other point here is in reading through forums that last hour and a half, at least, the point was made that it is because of owning so much active subscription, which was accumulated not on purpose by me... and the statement was made that we had to *use up* this active subscription. But now my rebilling date is moved forward another 6 months, it now states 20-0-25. so I'm am not *using up* this active subscription.....

Something is wrong here, or I am totally misunderstanding all of this.

18-Nov-2023 23:38:54

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

The extra 100 bank spaces ARE included with the Premier Add-on Bundle.
News article: PREMIER MEMBERSHIP UPDATE 2023

"But now my rebilling date is moved forward another 6 months"

Did you have a regular six month subscription in the background?
Has a payment for your regular subscription been taken in the past two days?
That's the only way the membership end date could have jumped forward another six months.
Forum Community Helper -

19-Nov-2023 03:45:50

1ise
Jul Member 2004

1ise

Malua said :

That's the only way the membership end date could have jumped forward another six months.

I logged in, was on the road for 2 days, had played the day before, everything fine, My premier (yearly)must have run out in that time frame. I had checked a few days before to see when would end but could not find. I was able to play and had ful bank space at that time. I think it was 1580...Log in when i got home, 1420. I spent about hour and half to 2 hours reading forums and Jagex/Runescape site. Found your posts on this thread.

Eventually followed your advice and purchased the 6 month bundle. Logged in and still only 1420 bank space...missing about 160, at the minimum well over 100. Andthe bank space was mainly why I purchased the bundle. I spent the next 2 hours+ selling things so I could even play the game.....hours later still and still 1420 bank spaces...well under what i had before by well over 100. I think 160....I did not receive bank spaces from my 6 month bundle.

I do not think i have ever purchased a 6 month...it was ussually a year...I have played for almost 20 years. Bur I know 6 months was added. I did write down the March 20= 22 ,2025 date and now it is September 20, 2025.

If I cannot buy a yearly bundle until i work thie recurring subscription down, which i never wanted anyway, this entire *new* premier Memberhip is just wrong!!

And anticipating your next question - Yes I did turn in a ticket to th

19-Nov-2023 06:06:35

1ise
Jul Member 2004

1ise

Malua said :

I logged in, was on the road for 2 days, had played the day before, everything fine, My premier (yearly)must have run out in that time frame. I had checked a few days before to see when would end but could not find. I was able to play and had ful bank space at that time. I think it was 1580...Log in when i got home, 1420. I spent about hour and half to 2 hours reading forums and Jagex/Runescape site. Found your posts on this thread.

Eventually followed your advice and purchased the 6 month bundle. Logged in and still only 1420 bank space...missing about 160, at the minimum well over 100. Andthe bank space was mainly why I purchased the bundle. I spent the next 2 hours+ selling things so I could even play the game.....hours later still and still 1420 bank spaces...well under what i had before by well over 100. I think 160....I did not receive bank spaces from my 6 month bundle.

I do not think i have ever purchased a 6 month...it was ussually a year...I have played for almost 20 years. Bur I know 6 months was added. I did write down the March 20= 22 ,2025 date and now it is September 20, 2025.

If I cannot buy a yearly bundle until i work thie recurring subscription down, which i never wanted anyway, this entire *new* premier Memberhip is just wrong!!

And anticipating your next question - Yes I did turn in a ticket to th

19-Nov-2023 06:06:36

1ise
Jul Member 2004

1ise

.....continued...

I show no record of Jagex taking anything out of my banking account in recent past...I obviously still had memberhip as I was on a members world. I checked my premier badge/star, it was gone and I could not get onto Premier world.

I did turn a ticket in via Support using the transfer area per your suggestion. As for a reply, no I have not received, except for the auto message of read the Premier Memership areas which I had done about 5 times already. Seeing as I would have to wait at least 48 hours minimum, I went ahead and purged bank to create space.

I am just curious now why the 6 month I did purchase today gave me 0 bank space.

19-Nov-2023 06:20:59

Quick find code: 410-411-41-66266682 Back to Top