Forums

Pride, Pet Changes & Mobile

Quick find code: 380-381-818-66255918

The contents of this message have been hidden

25-Jun-2022 07:17:49

Antivirus IM

Antivirus IM

Posts: 68 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow, here I am ready to suscribe for the summer break, and here you are engaging in sexual politics in a children's game.

I guess you didn't learn your lesson the first time. Keep your politics out of our games or you will keep us out of your games.

I'm out, finding something new for the summer...
Moo

25-Jun-2022 15:25:17

25-Jun-2022 15:44:02

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Fear Go Ram
~ Implied allegations of pedophilia are way out of line with forum rules and policies.

@ Lord Drakan
~ I've highlighted and bold-faced the pertinent part that you overlooked.

Tren said :
@ Lord Drakan - Your post above has been removed as inappropriate.

Taking a real-life disease or
disability
and applying as an insult towards others is both disrespectful and insensitive.

Additionally, in the future please request an explanation or clarification on Forum Help per Mod Kari's first post.

Need an explanation or clarification? -

If you don't understand the action that was taken or not taken, you can ask for an explanation or clarification. Depending on the time and context, this will be done as
promptly as it can be, but please
be patient.
However, you can only do this
once per issue
, if you continue to post, this will be considered
a misuse of this thread.
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

25-Jun-2022 16:26:26 - Last edited on 26-Jun-2022 00:39:50 by Twillow

25-Jun-2022 18:43:00

Brandon928

Brandon928

Posts: 97 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Highly shameful behavior by the dev team pushing deviant lifestyles choices and forcing their politics on everyone.

The fact that this wasn't an "update" that was put up for the playerbase to vote on tells you all you need to know.

Also the absolute deplorable actions of the mods muting players who spoke out peacefully against the event in game.

The state of RS is truly a sad one.

25-Jun-2022 21:09:52

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Lord Drakan - You used a phrase that means intellectual disability to insult others. As Tren spelled out the forum rules for you, your words would fall under not being respectful to your fellow forumers. Then, instead of using Forum Help, you continued to argue about this - off topic no less. When you return to the forums, please do not continue to insult your fellow forumers and please do as forum moderators advise.
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

26-Jun-2022 00:46:36

Helsvite619

Helsvite619

Posts: 19 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Antivirus IM said :
Wow, here I am ready to suscribe for the summer break, and here you are engaging in sexual politics in a children's game.

I guess you didn't learn your lesson the first time. Keep your politics out of our games or you will keep us out of your games.

I'm out, finding something new for the summer...

This update is politics. No one has to embrace anything, and that is the point people are trying to make.
Shame on you.
Yes people have a right to speak their minds. You are telling people that they have to accept something that is not normal to them or their families.
Your political opinions have no place in the game or forums. This goes for the Mods here too.

26-Jun-2022 04:00:43 - Last edited on 26-Jun-2022 04:08:05 by Helsvite619

Quick find code: 380-381-818-66255918 Back to Top