Forums

Pride, Pet Changes & Mobile

Quick find code: 380-381-818-66255918

Hot Salazzle
Oct Member 2010

Hot Salazzle

Posts: 1,796 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hairy Colon said :
Why is "I don't want to talk about politics or sexual orientation on a video game" seen as a personal attack?
I don't think anyone is holding you at gunpoint to play the event. If you don't want to talk about it, just move on with your day.
Hairy Colon said :
If they really wanted gay representation, why not make a well-written gay NPC in a quest- something I'd argue would be much, much more well received by both the LGBT community and those against these sort of IRL politics events? As is, this is disingenuous, last-minute "woke" pandering that reeks of corporate greed.

We already do have well-written gay NPCs, Lydia Fullore and Elena are two I can think of off the top of my head, Angof if I include RS3 characters. Sure there are plenty more as well. They're already doing this, but that doesn't mean they can't also acknowledge the LGBT+ community more overtly as well.
"Gamers aren't oppressed, but they should be."

22-Jun-2022 13:35:51

Fire Hawk154

Fire Hawk154

Posts: 9,022 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Teridax said :
No fucking support jagex you leave this shit out of our game, I don't go to oldschool RuneScape because I want to see LGBTQ content. This is a video game leave sexual orientation out of it.

So do all NPC's have to be single then? If they can't have any sexual orientation they can't have relationships either. Should they also remove child NPC's as they imply that some NPC's have heterosexual relatationships? Or is your problem only with NPC's that are not heterosexual?
Clan Europe Staff
|
Clan Cup Winners
|
Maxed Pure F2P

22-Jun-2022 13:58:28

Hot Salazzle
Oct Member 2010

Hot Salazzle

Posts: 1,796 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fire Hawk154 said :
Teridax said :
No fucking support jagex you leave this shit out of our game, I don't go to oldschool RuneScape because I want to see LGBTQ content. This is a video game leave sexual orientation out of it.

So do all NPC's have to be single then? If they can't have any sexual orientation they can't have relationships either. Should they also remove child NPC's as they imply that some NPC's have heterosexual relatationships? Or is your problem only with NPC's that are not heterosexual?
They should delete the player character because they get married in Throne of Miscellania
"Gamers aren't oppressed, but they should be."

22-Jun-2022 14:02:28

I Regret Thi
Jul Member 2019

I Regret Thi

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Teridax said :

"Further planned diversity changes"
I am staying unsubscribed and I QUIT. Congrats, you just lost a long time 17+ year old account customer. Let RS3 have this shit only. I like my oldschool the way Saradomin made it.

Cya snowflake

22-Jun-2022 14:07:24 - Last edited on 22-Jun-2022 14:08:18 by I Regret Thi

I Regret Thi
Jul Member 2019

I Regret Thi

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Teridax said :
^ You obviously don't care much for love and acceptance

You're still here? Didn't you already announce your departure like this an airport?

You seem to have an unusual definition of toxicity.

22-Jun-2022 14:24:38 - Last edited on 22-Jun-2022 14:25:33 by I Regret Thi

Quick find code: 380-381-818-66255918 Back to Top