Forums

Pride, Pet Changes & Mobile

Quick find code: 380-381-818-66255918

The contents of this message have been hidden

22-Jun-2022 20:45:45

Iron Kozy

Iron Kozy

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I, and many other players have been here since the early 2000s. One of the beauties of this game is its simplicity and neutrality in regards to anything in the real world political realm, until now that is. Whatever you enjoy having sex with has no bearing on a videogame whatsoever. This is nothing more than disgusting, corporate pandering and selling out in order to achieve a higher ESG score with Larry Fink and Blackrock. You know this is the case. Also, your decision to change aspects of the game in order to conform to so called "diversity and inclusion" is laughable. I'm guessing Relleka is too white or something? LOL.

22-Jun-2022 22:49:36

Miu

Miu

Posts: 16,996 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Teridax said :
The cultures in OSRS are diverse enough. Don't touch my jungle savages and Gypsy Aris.

Both of those are negligible. If Gypsy Aris becomes "Fortuneteller Aris" it's fine. Renaming her to just Aris as in RS3 however, would be foolish.

Jungle NPCs aren't even relevant.

Pollnivneach is what needs to be left alone...
Don't forget – RuneScape members get TWO free spins a day instead of the usual one!

23-Jun-2022 01:57:27

Zarth
Sep Member 2021

Zarth

Posts: 24 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Still find it ridiculous that data wasn't being logged about pet acquisition before the Collection Log. I removed my placeholder by mistake around 4+ years ago, I never even used the pet back then so I never insured it to save the 1m fee. I lost it accidentally when I tried retrieving gear for a friend that died in-game at Black Dragons and apparently I had the pet out and lost it. It was a Giant Squirrel and I remember exactly how I got it.

I was in doing the Wilderness Agility Course, still using Summer Pies to boost and enter, and I realized I had something following me around. This was when pets were very new, so I thought it was a random event and ignored it. 30 minutes later I right clicked it and noticed what it was and then obviously left the Wilderness.

It's because of this, that I never bring my pets out anymore. I don't understand why Jagex felt the need to make a super rare pet so risky to even have. I'm sure this isn't enough to suffice as evidence, but it's still incredibly annoying that they have no data on this.

23-Jun-2022 02:20:30 - Last edited on 23-Jun-2022 02:27:38 by Zarth

King Sparko
Jan Member 2024

King Sparko

Posts: 509 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Mod team!

I'd just like to say "Thank you!" for the pride event. I had a great time celebrating with other players as well as the mod team. The community really came together for this one and it was a great success. Of course, it saddens me to see so much hate from some of the player base, but overall they were the silent few in a sea of prideful Runescape players.

Happy Pride everyone!

23-Jun-2022 19:12:23

Quick find code: 380-381-818-66255918 Back to Top