Forums

Pride, Pet Changes & Mobile

Quick find code: 380-381-818-66255918

I Regret Thi
Jul Member 2019

I Regret Thi

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Teridax said :
Whatever I'm sick of this, this event wasnt even polled anyway but we have to poll cool pvp armor and rewards that fail

Just give me that permanent ban from the forums already so I can stop dealing with toxic people like above

Not sure if you know this or not but you can actually just log out and stay logged out.

Cya snowflake.

22-Jun-2022 15:04:10

DextrG

DextrG

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maybe the point-and-click medieval adventure game isn't the place for sexual content and political signaling. Jagex will never listen to this type of criticism though, because people who don't want to see sexuality painted all over everything are maligned to the point of censorship. These types of updates are WILDLY unpopular to all but a vocal minority, but you delete comments and filter people's opinions as "invalid" or "hateful." I just really don't want to be exposed to sexuality and sexual content in my video games personally.

22-Jun-2022 18:15:57

UltlronWoman
Nov Member 2021

UltlronWoman

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks so much for the yearly pride event! The bigots seem to be vocal this time of year, so it feels nice to hear that Jagex welcomes a person like me to Glienor. I appreciate this positively immensely :)

This vocal minority of people upset about the update are so ridiculous, its an optional event... they can choose to not to participate XD they are actually triggered over a cosmetic item that someone else has...

22-Jun-2022 18:19:30

Wild Elve
Oct Member 2023

Wild Elve

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah, I think having a pride event is cool, but changing that actual game to be "inclusive" isn't holding true to it being "oldschool rs" I've only been back on RS for about a week and I've enjoyed everyminute of it and even got membership for a year, BUT, I game to escape the politics and wokeism.

I'll quit if they change it too much and just go get my nostalgia on another game.

Do not change the base game anymore than you already have. You guys should really POLL these types of things so you can get a better idea of what we the players actually want changed within the game, or if we want these changes at all.

22-Jun-2022 19:31:17

Ascearos
Mar Member 2022

Ascearos

Posts: 22 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Those who are complaining are being ridiculous. No one is engaging in any intercourse in front of you, so there is no sexual content. There are literally quests out there that we as players are involved in with heterosexual relationships as the main plot - Romeo and Juliet, Troll Romance, and we are engaged to someone of the opposite sex in Throne of Miscellania. It isn't political in anyway, as relationships aren't a political thing - they're purely social and all manners of relationships have been present in many species including humans for millenia.

Yes, I am a gay man, but there are plenty of allies out there who have the same beliefs.

Thank you Jagex for making me feel included in a game I've played on since I was a closeted 14 year old boy.

22-Jun-2022 19:33:50

Arirawyn
Dec Member 2023

Arirawyn

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So why do they implement this update over something like black history month??? Does the world just forget?? Or do you guys think that people hating on homos is worse than race hate????

Im not even black but i dont give a flying fuck about ur lgbt rights if you guys arent actively trying to combat other problems which are more prominent. keep catering the 0.01%.

THE ONLY REASON THIS EXISTS IN THIS GAME IS BECAUSE SOMEONE ON THE OSRS TEAM IS A TRANNY OR A HOMO.

Imagine THAT. I dont really care but wtf. show some love for black people over fucking trannys. jesus christ....

22-Jun-2022 20:08:33

Quick find code: 380-381-818-66255918 Back to Top