Forums

Game Integrity: Revision

Quick find code: 380-381-470-65997996

ZeeBoxX
Mar Member 2024

ZeeBoxX

Posts: 45 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i dont mind most of this. dual arena just make everyone max stats .Though the ardy knights should be left the way it is. if your going to make a change this dramtic it has to be changed.

whilst we're on unpolled changes. bring back the 15%void.....at least make it polled to make elite 15% 12.5 isn#t good enough.

17-Mar-2018 18:36:55

Iron EveStar

Iron EveStar

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please do NOT implement:
-pickpocketing NPCs
-dropping large valued items
-stealing wine of zamorak

Why? Because these change the game way too much. Remember when Jagex removed wildly and trading to combat bots. This changed the game wayyyy too much and the community hated it. I wouldn’t start going down that path to combat bots.

I would actually like the other changes because I think it would help get rid of bots and keep the game the way it is. (Duel arena questionable but I’d be ok with it if community voted for it)

17-Mar-2018 18:52:56

Iron Kang

Iron Kang

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In other words: ''Were updating the game to screw over Ironman accounts''. Gotcha.

I'm currently pickpocketing ardy knights as we speak before you guys add in the stupid coin purses and make it absolutely pointless and absurdedly annoying. Imagine having to bank every couple minutes, and then once you do get a ton of them, having to withdraw them one inventory at a time and click on them for like 100 gp each. Yeah umm, I'm not doing all that.

And the mage arena rune shop change is retarded as well. I'm currently using it as a source of nature runes for high alching until I can kill tree spirits, and as a source to buy my law runes to teleport around with. Now with this change, ima have to wait until I get my prayer up to protect against magic and then do mage arena just to keep buying from this shop. Once again, no thanks.

You guys should put these changes in a poll so that they don't pass.

17-Mar-2018 21:35:54 - Last edited on 17-Mar-2018 21:37:57 by Iron Kang

Reminiscon

Reminiscon

Posts: 3,528 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Changes should not be based on how it affects ironman. They should just delete it tbh, the game mode itself is clearly producing toxic players that want Easyscape (which I find VERY ironic).

Pickpocketing Ardougne Knights is overpowered anyway. It deserves to be nerfed regardless of bots. But getting rid of the auto clickers trumps the "muh ironman is a bit harder to play now" whining.
Long live the Wilderness. Long live risk vs reward in PVM. Long live 2006.

17-Mar-2018 22:26:40

Q B E
Mar Member 2024

Q B E

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Reminiscon said :
Changes should not be based on how it affects ironman. They should just delete it tbh, the game mode itself is clearly producing toxic players that want Easyscape (which I find VERY ironic).

Pickpocketing Ardougne Knights is overpowered anyway. It deserves to be nerfed regardless of bots. But getting rid of the auto clickers trumps the "muh ironman is a bit harder to play now" whining.

Why do I have to suffer if someone else is autoclicking? That's honestly absurd.

I'm not an ironman, but I love ardy knights the way it is to bits. I've said it many times, Thieving is the only skill currently I would push to 200m. With this change I wouldn't even be bothered to reach 99.

The change is too drastic.

Also, it's ironic that you say they should be nerfed with 99 thieving ;)

In conclusion, don't make actual people suffer just because of bots, that's a very damaging change.

Almost everything else I agree with but this ones stupid.

17-Mar-2018 22:46:50

ChinJohnpa
Apr Member 2022

ChinJohnpa

Posts: 76 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
On the topic of pickpocketing...

As an Iron, I really don't mind the change, although I could see alternative solutions. For me to have to click an extra time every 30s isn't too bad, especially for earning the 15m gp whilst going for 99 thieving doing Ardougne Knights.

The thing I wish would've changed instead is the failure rate at knights: instead of 95, a simple bump up to 99 would've worked fine. If 13m+ experience is something that some see fit, fine. I understand autoclickers are a thing, and that's the reason this Coin Purse thing was implemented, but it also makes the grind TO 99 a bit more of a daunting task.

Just my two cents!

17-Mar-2018 23:30:22

Quick find code: 380-381-470-65997996 Back to Top