Forums

Dev Blog: OSRS Mobile TLI

Quick find code: 380-381-421-65949230

Elysi
Aug Member 2022

Elysi

Posts: 1,046 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Never click any links that are sent through e-mail from Jagex, this is a way of phishing (these e-mails are fakes).

Best thing you can do is to block the e-mail, but if it continues I suggest you change your e-mail, since it's most likely leaked somehow.

Try to avoid clicking any links that are out of the ordinary, and never fill out your account details anywhere.

A good way to protect your e-mail from leaking is to have a seperate e-mail just for your RuneScape account, so that there are no other connections to it.

Hope this helps. :)

EDIT: This was meant to be a reply to "jotola OSRS", but somehow it didn't quote the person I replied to, oopsie. :P

30-Oct-2017 13:44:46 - Last edited on 30-Oct-2017 13:46:42 by Elysi

Aprilia
Aug Member 2023

Aprilia

Posts: 118 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Elysi said :
Never click any links that are sent through e-mail from Jagex, this is a way of phishing (these e-mails are fakes).

Best thing you can do is to block the e-mail, but if it continues I suggest you change your e-mail, since it's most likely leaked somehow.

Try to avoid clicking any links that are out of the ordinary, and never fill out your account details anywhere.

A good way to protect your e-mail from leaking is to have a seperate e-mail just for your RuneScape account, so that there are no other connections to it.

Hope this helps. :)

EDIT: This was meant to be a reply to "jotola OSRS", but somehow it didn't quote the person I replied to, oopsie. :P

Could you try any harder to act like a mod

11-Nov-2017 05:41:45

reaverafi

reaverafi

Posts: 180 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As far as menus go why not a single tab that contains all the stone tabs and we can just pick which to display. If we could scroll size could be expanded and everything neatly grouped frees up additional space on screen. Just toss an X in the top left corner to back up and 2 click switch just like desktop.

14-Nov-2017 04:56:33 - Last edited on 14-Nov-2017 05:01:50 by reaverafi

Quick find code: 380-381-421-65949230 Back to Top