Forums

Dev Blog: OSRS Mobile TLI

Quick find code: 380-381-421-65949230

Mod Sween

Mod Sween

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
HY D RA said :
Been registered for mobile forever, no emails, and no update... What happened to January2018m =( sad panda

The Android beta happened!

We're gearing up for a March beta iOS beta. Keep your eyes peeled and check those emails!
Community Manager for Old School RuneScape
Are you looking for a clan? Visit the Clan Directory!

12-Mar-2018 12:24:27

UnderZero41

UnderZero41

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
it's pi day today but no pies were eaten, today we lost a comrade.
legend says that he too was waiting for OSRS Mobile, but he will not be here when it launches
RIP - stephen hawking.

today i will play Runescape on a Raspberry Pi in memory of the fallen.
The question is how many more until we get Mobile ?

14-Mar-2018 23:10:10 - Last edited on 14-Mar-2018 23:11:03 by UnderZero41

Epic Joint
Sep Member 2023

Epic Joint

Posts: 57 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Honest to goodness love the set up we have now, all that's really left are some minor tweaks to the UI such as the floating xp box moved up just a smidge and a nice toggle to have the chat display open upon login or closed upon login. Just like the other buttons. Another would be to situate the touch calibration. I noticed it's like a centimeter to high. Maximum viewable real-estate! :) Been on RS for almost 15 years. Do I regret it? Not one second.
Striving for JMod Status one day.

04-Jun-2018 11:28:13

nathenxpl0sn
May Member 2022

nathenxpl0sn

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As mobile only player that does a lot of pvm, I'm concerned strongly about having so many clicks based on one side. After 1700 corrupted gauntlet i can say being able to switch thumbs as much as the current set up requires is needed. The pain in both thumbs from that grind was pretty even, if it had been just one thumb, it would have been ubearable. Without using hot keys on the left missclicks having tabs side by side on one side are going to be far worse as well making pvm much more difficult.
I suggest the option to move the prayer and spell book tab to the left as it is curtently, not just a hot key. One note worthy exception to the above i can see is tablet users with a stylus, the proposed interface would be much better for those users.

29-Dec-2022 09:52:35

Quick find code: 380-381-421-65949230 Back to Top