Forums

Dev Blog: OSRS Mobile TLI

Quick find code: 380-381-421-65949230

D M S X

D M S X

Posts: 76 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
About pickpocketing on osrs mobile, will the pickpocket option be first or would it still be the attack option, could be useful for thieving at ardy knights on a phone :D Be who you want to be #osrs

22-Jan-2018 21:27:34 - Last edited on 23-Jan-2018 07:04:11 by D M S X

Home Lander

Home Lander

Posts: 1,484 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D M S X said :
About pickpocketing on osrs mobile, will the pickpocket option be first or would it still be the attack option, could be useful for thieving at ardy knights on a phone :D

You already set that option up via settings > Controls > NPC attack option.
*stating my achievements*

24-Jan-2018 13:26:38

wutayroc2buy
Mar Member 2022

wutayroc2buy

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm not sure what Jagex has thought about for addressing the right click issue. I have a suggestion that may work. Have some sort of button (possibly lower left side of the screen or lower right for our lefty friends) that you hold down and whatever you tap next would be a right click instead of a left click. That way you can utilize both hands while playing the game and stay accurate with the taps. This could be spread in to 2 buttons as well, one for shift and one for right click. Thoughts?

24-Jan-2018 14:41:54

Must U Run

Must U Run

Posts: 32 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
With the OSRS Mobile closed beta closing in on us I had a couple questions.

I registered interest when the first mention of OSRS Mobile was made, I have since upgraded my phone and assigned many emails to the subscriber list just waiting for more information.

Firstly - Does it matter which email I used to register interest? I know a while back when I registered it asked me for my phones model but my more recent endeavors just have me input my email and carry on with my day.. Does the email have to be my google play email?

Secondly - If I (or anyone else for that matter) upgraded their phone since they registered is there any way for us to change which device we originally input? I did note in the Live Q&A today they said it would likely base on device if you enter into the closed beta.. I'd hate to miss such an opportunity because Jagex thinks I still use a Galaxy S7.

25-Jan-2018 05:11:50

Quick find code: 380-381-421-65949230 Back to Top