Dev Blog: Slayer & Dungeons

Quick find code: 380-381-376-65896383

The contents of this message have been hidden

31-Mar-2017 21:35:38

Kutuzov
Jan Member 2024

Kutuzov

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Keep the smoke devils in Nieve's dungeon and move kraken's to the Eagle's Peak area. That area was meant for krakens in gentletractor's original reddit post and makes the most sense lore-wise. It should still be a task only area of course. .

31-Mar-2017 21:56:31

Kegs
Oct Member 2022

Kegs

Posts: 1,351 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kutuzov said :
Keep the smoke devils in Nieve's dungeon and move kraken's to the Eagle's Peak area. That area was meant for krakens in gentletractor's original reddit post and makes the most sense lore-wise. It should still be a task only area of course.

100% agreed.

Also something I thought of for Jagex to consider doing, can we move the Abberant Spectre's from Nieves cave to the Slayer Tower?

31-Mar-2017 22:21:51

Lewis Shoot
Oct Member 2005

Lewis Shoot

Posts: 3,825 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would very much prefer the suggestions in this dev blog over the current set up however I would rather see area expansions than more areas. For example make the metal dragon cave larger instead of a random room sprouting from it, with.

Wilderness slayer also sounds terrible, I imagine it'll pass because "it doesn't affect my XP" however it's just another useless attempt at luring players into pvp zones that don't want to be in a pvp zone. Please stop it. PvP updates need to be about encouraging players to fight each other not encouraging a pvp player to massacre non pvpers.
RIP Forums :(
Finally we have signatures in the surprise forum update. I'm Lewis, I play Old School & I've been playing since 2005.

31-Mar-2017 22:45:14

WayTooPosted

WayTooPosted

Posts: 91 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
r1p3d said :
Why no black dragons, hill giants, spiritual creatures on willdernes master?

I am not sure about hill giants and spiritual creatures but I know that KBD is technically not a part of the wilderness. You have to go outside of the KBD lair to be in wildy and attack other players.

31-Mar-2017 22:59:06

A Duh2
Sep Member 2012

A Duh2

Posts: 2,749 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So I have a question about the last two questions that were offered; why is it being re-polled? It was polled already and it failed, here is the proof: http://services.runescape.com/m=poll/oldschool/results.ws?id=1343

You guys asked this five weeks ago, and it is being put in again. Someone really wants this implemented. Okay, yes, you can say that it was misleading saying it asked on both and not separately, but the community answered. Just because a client can do this doesn't mean we need it.

Will I be able to reconfigure my equipment soon? Or how about my stats? Or the music list? There is Quality of Life (QoL) and then there is babying; this is the latter.
"I know who I am; I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude."

31-Mar-2017 23:35:38

Quick find code: 380-381-376-65896383 Back to Top