Forums

Dev Blog: Slayer & Dungeons

Quick find code: 380-381-376-65896383

Psyc
Aug Member 2022

Psyc

Posts: 54 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OS_OG said :
Runescape and there development team is toxic. As over a 10 uear member i will quit if this passes. Its kind of pathetic that there idea of new content is moving a few monsters around

What a ridiculous comment. We have an excellent dev team that for the most part truly have an understanding of the community, something never really had before. They have 2 major content projects on at the moment, one being the inferno and the other fossil island. People cannot expect serious new content releases every week - this is exactly the sort of thing we need between major releases.

03-Apr-2017 08:45:13

Iron D Natsu
Mar Member 2016

Iron D Natsu

Posts: 207 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Change Smoke devils to the Kalphite Hive, because original Dust devils are located near that place.Put Cave kraken near Eagles' Peak instead of Smoke devils & Thermonuclear smoke devils & relocate Kalphite Hive somewhere.

And give slayer ring teleport option to the caves cause otherwise it will change to much in time to get to the task.
Iron D Natsu & Iron D Zeref.
Bro's for lyphe <3

T: @OSRS_Natsu

03-Apr-2017 15:06:26

Ptolm

Ptolm

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Could we get a Xeric Talisman as a reward from Clients of Kourend if we already have 100% favour all houses? It would get people with 100% more of a reason to do the quest.
The 1st skiller with the Olm Pet.

03-Apr-2017 17:59:28

Killadelphia

Killadelphia

Posts: 599 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Another typo.. Come on guys do you even re-read it before you post submit? "The task milestone for 50x Slayer *Points* has been increased to 1000." Should be tasks, but ehatever..Ok lets just blame Ronan. Also, I'm glad im 99 slayer but this update inconveniences sub 99 players by moving the bosses all around just to make use of Zeah. Pretty cancer imo.
OBLIVION PVM

03-Apr-2017 18:05:55

Killadelphia

Killadelphia

Posts: 599 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Killadelphia said :
Another typo.. Come on guys do you even re-read it before you click submit? "The task milestone for 50x Slayer *Points* has been increased to 1000." Should be tasks, but whatever..Ok lets just blame Ronan. Also, I'm glad im 99 slayer but this update inconveniences sub 99 players by moving the bosses all around just to make use of Zeah. Pretty cancer imo.
OBLIVION PVM

03-Apr-2017 18:06:44

wrothar

wrothar

Posts: 38 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The F**K is wrong with most of you people? o.O

"Hopefully we wont be stuck at Nieve" I have an idea, stop camping there?!

I personally hate Nieve, so what i did is complete the Karamja Hard diarys so i can teleport almost next to the slayer master, and then get my task from him, and then almost never use the dungeon at Nieve.

Don't change the slayer locations please.. People have the option to not use Nieve already, and the same people who would vote "yes" will cry in a few weeks after the update anyways, about having to move too much for slayer...

03-Apr-2017 18:47:06

Quick find code: 380-381-376-65896383 Back to Top