Forums

Dev Blog: Slayer & Dungeons

Quick find code: 380-381-376-65896383

PyraTheAegis
Jan Member 2005

PyraTheAegis

Posts: 9,215 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nieves cave actually has around 11 Black dragons spawns because of the area behind the Steel dragons. This would actually nerf the amount of Black dragon spawns. Could the new area have the amount of black dragons doubled? Also whats going to happen to the Blue dragons? I don't think people are going to enjoy fighting off bots again to do their Slayer tasks. I feel like the new Black dragon area would be better in Taverley dungeon with some Blue dragon spawns.
Member of the Kalos Elite Four and Team Flare.

31-Mar-2017 18:18:15 - Last edited on 31-Mar-2017 18:20:19 by PyraTheAegis

silverwar33
Jan Member 2024

silverwar33

Posts: 691 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
love the upates would like to see a buff to the drop table to the slayer bosses if im gonna get them as a task and i would use my main in 2k total for this but on my pures id do reguler worlds and i would be excited to see if this brings pking

could we posibly have an option for the slayer bosses and as well have other players be a slayer task as well would be nice have the other players be optional as well as it is a wildy only boss we should have the ability to unlock hitman where you have to slay a player =)

in doing this would need balancing because u could easily kill ur friend so like people that have not been on ur friends list for like a few weeks or however you wanna balance it maybe when u log in u could get an asignment for someone not on hitman task or someone that is however u wanna do it idk the pros and cons

31-Mar-2017 18:22:25 - Last edited on 31-Mar-2017 18:23:08 by silverwar33

silverwar33
Jan Member 2024

silverwar33

Posts: 691 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i think there should be a slight chance of every rewards from bounty hunter reward shop from tasks asigned like 1/32k every item or 1/10k every item

like kill an axe
sara tier 1/10k chance
rune legs 1/10k
darkbow paints 1/10k
same for every item or watever ratio
idk choose wats best for the game dont wanna create influx just trying to help with rewards

31-Mar-2017 18:25:13 - Last edited on 31-Mar-2017 18:26:54 by silverwar33

Meric
Aug Member 2013

Meric

Posts: 197 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I like the idea of the diverse dungeons but some monsters will take longer to get to (and some faster) so I can see that being a reason for people to vote no against this.

Wilderness slayer master is also a very nice idea :)

Don't really like the eternal gem being tradeable

Also not a fan of another recolour for the slayer helm. The ones we have now gave a use to the already existing slayer monster heads. Adding a new one doesn't really make sense to me.

Skotizo pet shouldn't be added either because it isn't a boss. I'm also assuming it would take a very long time to get this one.

Edit: Can you guys make sure "Wilderness-only tasks would use a separate task milestone counter." will be written in bold and maybe a bigger lettersize? It's the most important detail about the wilderness master since people will maybe think it'll just be used for your 10th, 25th, etc. task
Combat formulas

31-Mar-2017 18:29:13 - Last edited on 31-Mar-2017 19:19:35 by Meric

Markjow

Markjow

Posts: 212 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I like the idea of relocating some slayer monsters, to get us all out of Nieve's cave and get more variety in where we slay our reassigned monsters. Alto I have to agree with Moonlit Sky. The Kalphite hive should be closer or even in the same spot as the current one. More like an expansion of the cave. Overall some good updates, alto I don't see the need of the Enchanted Slayer Staff. Also the Eternal Slayer Ring should be untradeable and maybe even need a higher crafting Requirement (85+).

Also a big plus for the Pyramid Plunder mummies change. Those we're a pain in the ass.

31-Mar-2017 19:15:01 - Last edited on 31-Mar-2017 19:16:05 by Markjow

Quick find code: 380-381-376-65896383 Back to Top