Forums

What is a tradeable rare?

Quick find code: 366-367-371-65900192

Qwis7
Aug Member 2010

Qwis7

Posts: 1,434 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kale100 said :
Wrong, we cannot assume the definition of words (as per your logic). Therefore, Jagex calling an item discontinued is not reliable confirmation (as per your logic).

Basically you can not show a thing that confirms that rare can not return.
So this confirms that you and many other player just assumed this.
That proofs that rare items can return so they are not discontinued.

I still do not see why this is so hard to understand.

15-Nov-2017 19:01:56

Transcendent

Transcendent

Posts: 35,372 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Qwis7 said :
Its really easy but somehow people still ignore it or try to bend it and hope they release old discontinued items someday?

A rare, new rare or any items without the word discontinued can return.
A discontinued rare or override can not return.

Except they can return because Jagex was going to start bringing older discontinueds back from banned accounts with bank bidders, before it got cancelled. Just because Jagex didn't do it this time doesn't mean they can't or won't at sometime in the future.
Hi.

15-Nov-2017 21:13:56

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Transcendent said :
Except they can return because Jagex was going to start bringing older discontinueds back from banned accounts with bank bidders, before it got cancelled. Just because Jagex didn't do it this time doesn't mean they can't or won't at sometime in the future.

It also means just because they didnt w/ bidders doesnt mean they cant straight up rerelease them.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

15-Nov-2017 22:24:21 - Last edited on 15-Nov-2017 22:41:13 by Draco Burnz

Kale100

Kale100

Posts: 32,985 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Qwis7 said :
Kale100 said :
Wrong, we cannot assume the definition of words (as per your logic). Therefore, Jagex calling an item discontinued is not reliable confirmation (as per your logic).

Basically you can not show a thing that confirms that rare can not return.
So this confirms that you and many other player just assumed this.
That proofs that rare items can return so they are not discontinued.

I still do not see why this is so hard to understand.

Please define all of the words you just used...I don't want to assume their definitions.

16-Nov-2017 03:50:20

Qwis7
Aug Member 2010

Qwis7

Bank bidders was also just a thing to bring back to older items but not a way to get more then original.

So I still wait for some proof.
So far you still avoid the fact that players just assumed that rare items were discontinued.

16-Nov-2017 16:20:38

Exit Wound

Exit Wound

Posts: 435 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kale100 said :
It's not an assumption, it's a definition. The players (before Jagex ever started releasing "tradeable rares&quot ;) defined "tradeable rares" and tradeable "discontinued items" as synonyms.

uhm, "rares" and "discontinued items/rares" were used before all these different variants came into play in the game...im talking way before TH, solomans store, events giving tradable items etc they dont hold the same meaning today...dont throw your textbook definition in here either. if it isnt labeled discontinued, dont assume its never coming back. i.e. shadow series
"all we are is dust in the wind"

- Kansas

16-Nov-2017 18:47:01

Kale100

Kale100

Posts: 32,985 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Exit Wound said :
Kale100 said :
It's not an assumption, it's a definition. The players (before Jagex ever started releasing "tradeable rares&quot ;) defined "tradeable rares" and tradeable "discontinued items" as synonyms.

uhm, "rares" and "discontinued items/rares" were used before all these different variants came into play in the game...im talking way before TH, solomans store, events giving tradable items etc they dont hold the same meaning today...dont throw your textbook definition in here either. if it isnt labeled discontinued, dont assume its never coming back. i.e. shadow series

Right, "tradeable rare" doesn't mean the same thing as it used to because Jagex decided to defecate on the meaning. The point of this thread is to get an official definition.

17-Nov-2017 17:13:57 - Last edited on 17-Nov-2017 17:14:17 by Kale100

Qwis7
Aug Member 2010

Qwis7

Exit Wound said :
Kale100 said :

I keep explaining that they should not assume something and look at the facts, but they just keep ignoring the facts.

I do not know if he just hope that Jagex will change the meaning of words.
They still didn't give us any proof and they keep advoiding this.

17-Nov-2017 17:22:30

Quick find code: 366-367-371-65900192 Back to Top