Forums

Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Allarla

Allarla

Posts: 786 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maiden China said :
Possibly Azzanadra will get a graphical update in fot*2 and then you'll get a mini-him... hopefully he will not look too different though

No, no, no, no, no. Just no.
For the love of everything that's sacred, please Jagex, no graphical updates for Azzanadra!!! I don't want him to end up like Zanik (or some others) did... :(

Maiden China said :
The plural is Mahjarrat, btw... mahjaratts make them seem like rats...

Mahjarrats are what the mahjarcats are hunting! :D ... :) ... :| ... Okay, still won't go for an entertainer job. (If you don't get this, Azzanadra will be very disappointed that you didn't pay attention to the dialogues with him.)
And Azzanadra is most disappointed that Char hasn't been invited to the fire-party at Lumbridge Crater.
The Green World Guardian of Guthix and of Gielinor

05-Nov-2015 17:10:31

Miss Malice

Miss Malice

Posts: 4,033 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maiden China said :
Possibly Azzanadra will get a graphical update in fot*2 and then you'll get a mini-him... hopefully he will not look too different though

ONLY if The World Wakes, Ritual of the Mahjarrat, and The Light Within are reqs. Also its not a direct quest reward but a reward from a post quest thing thats really out of the way that only people like us would do. It must be special , yesss.

06-Nov-2015 04:15:26 - Last edited on 06-Nov-2015 04:18:37 by Miss Malice

Maiden China

Maiden China

Posts: 5,142 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Allarla said :
doesnt want graphical update for azzanadra, mentions *ani*
Mahjarrats and mahjarcats
CharLumbridge Crater

ah, i'm hoping he won't be zanik'd... hopefully same look but more high detail
(zanik looked bad before though too, although her face was sort of cute)
I think we can both agree that Zemouregal looks better post-graphical update, no? :P

I thought that too the first time I asked azzy if zaros was a cat
so I laughed a little bit, inside :P

well, after what happened to the last few humans she met...
Miss Malice said :
post quest thing thats really out of the way that only people like us would do. It must be special , yesss.

agreed :P
Carn

06-Nov-2015 05:20:43

Allarla

Allarla

Snufflapagus said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that you think that even if you have said Tiny Zaros that you think you could have gotten a Tiny Zaros. The glorious being that is Tiny Zaros is for Azzanadra and Azzanadra only, and if you get in Azzanadra's way as he searches for the Tiny Zaros you can count on a vicious pretzeling.

I'm already on 5 years of daily pretzeling, remember? Tell me something new. :P
Btw, back in September we've already been through this:
Allarla said :
Ascertes said :
Green Mage said :
Azzanadra is disappointed you found the saradomin owl, guthix raptor and zamorak hawk eggs, but you haven found the Zaros falcon yet...

He is further disappointed that you think Zaros' pet would be a falcon. It is actually the Zaros Zaros.

Azzanadra is disappointed that you dared to make a pet out of Zaros.
But maybe there could be a Tiny Zaros, although I highly doubt it that Azzanadra would let us have him. Such a disappointing character as ourselves would never be suitable to take care of even the tiny version of Zaros. :P :D

:P

Miss Malice said :
ONLY if The World Wakes, Ritual of the Mahjarrat, and The Light Within are reqs. Also its not a direct quest reward but a reward from a post quest thing thats really out of the way that only people like us would do. It must be special , yesss.

You forgot to list Fate of the Gods as requirement. :P But joke apart, agreed with the rest. Maybe something like the Kharsai's memories miniquest was. (Azzanadra's disappointments? :D )

06-Nov-2015 20:03:36

Allarla

Allarla

Maiden China said :
ah, i'm hoping he won't be zanik'd... hopefully same look but more high detail
(zanik looked bad before though too, although her face was sort of cute)
I think we can both agree that Zemouregal looks better post-graphical update, no? :P

Every now and then even Jagex can make a lucky hit. :P :D But yeah, the good thing with Big Zemo's update is that now he's actually distinguishable from the other Mahjarrat. (Though I find his face to be a bit weird, although it's within the okay zone.) But the perfect update imo was Sliske. Kharsai looks good too, but if you take a closer look, he shares the same face design with Bilrach, which is a bit lazy - and btw, what is it with the "chin-horns"?! -, and that was the exact problem with the old Mahjarrat looks. With the same face model and most of them wearing a hood that was shaded "incorrectly", they looked like they were just wearing a mask rather than having an actual face (and Enakhra looks kinda guyish for a female O_o ). However, in the case of Azzanadra, this was not as bad because of the bunny ea... ehm, I mean High Priest headwear, and it's absolutely not a problem with Wahisietel as he wears no hood. So I'd rather have the faces of these two untouched. Sliske turned out cool, Kharsai, Bilrach and ZemZem got away lucky, and I don't want this luck to run out. And while it's true that their outfits could get an update (and Dr. Nabanik still has the old human looks *coughcough*), if that comes with a face change that might end up badly, then I'm totally okay with their current wardrobe. Don't misunderstand, I'm not against upgrading things, but the devs have done that on quite a few occasions lately in such a manner that doesn't make me fully trust them. Sorry, but that's how it is.
Azzanadra is disappointed in me for being a bit off-topic, so I better stop here. :)

06-Nov-2015 20:42:07

Maiden China

Maiden China

I understand :P
I feel much the same way, I guess

Valhelsing2 (hope I can say that) has an Azzanadra on deviant art that looks similar to the current one, with the exception that it has much better detail... if Jagex could make something like that, that would be nice
Carn

07-Nov-2015 00:48:12

Allarla

Allarla

Maiden China said :
I understand :P
I feel much the same way, I guess

Valhelsing2 (hope I can say that) has an Azzanadra on deviant art that looks similar to the current one, with the exception that it has much better detail... if Jagex could make something like that, that would be nice

Yes, I know that picture. :) But I hope the artist will forgive me for saying that I find his Azzanadra's face a bit ugly. However, the rest is top-notch, all the detail on the armour is fascinating, if that ever got into the game, it would be awesome.

07-Nov-2015 01:10:25

Maiden China

Maiden China

Allarla said :

Yes, I know that picture. :) But I hope the artist will forgive me for saying that I find his Azzanadra's face a bit ugly. However, the rest is top-notch, all the detail on the armour is fascinating, if that ever got into the game, it would be awesome.

ah... yes, I agree a bit about the face... faces are hard to draw both nicely and with detail, at least for me

what ever happened to lusedal?
(are you lusedal?)
Carn

07-Nov-2015 04:58:24 - Last edited on 07-Nov-2015 04:58:51 by Maiden China

Allarla

Allarla

Azzanadra is disappointed that you can win divine simulacrum outfits on TH, yet not dark or light ones, but these divination related versions.
Maiden China said :
(are you lusedal?)
(No, I'm not.)

12-Nov-2015 02:35:58 - Last edited on 12-Nov-2015 02:36:58 by Allarla

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top