Forums

Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Allarla

Allarla

Posts: 786 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
[#0MGFV81HT] said :
Allarla said :
And Azzanadra is disappointed that some of the disappointments lately are outright silly. If you people are disappointing him, at least put some effort into it! :P
Well I don't think using the Enchanted Key to reverse everything is silly...
I didn't mean you, but one of the forum rules is no naming and shaming, so won't name the actual ones. :P (Can be guessed pretty easily anyway.)

Kimbalion said :
Azzy is deeply disappointed in me, for saying his incorrect title and instead, of the traitor's, and also because I didn't said, with the necessary reverence, his full name (I believe a pretzel'ing is in order for me).
Yup, welcome to pretzelhood! You've really earned it. :P ;)

And on topic, Azzanadra is disappointed if you don't show your support for Zaros by choosing no other coloured parasol than the cadavaberry one.
The Green World Guardian of Guthix and of Gielinor

12-Aug-2016 17:56:28

Kimbalion

Kimbalion

Posts: 2,402 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I wonder if "Azzanadra has lost all hope in you" is a new level of disappointment. Only those who have done the most disappointing things are "worthy" of Azzanadra having lost all hope...

That's a good idea!

Azzanadra has lost all hope in you because you bought a Saradomin Godsword.

Azzanadra is disappointed because he lost all hope in you when he found out you had a non-Zarosian altar in your POH.

16-Aug-2016 20:12:49 - Last edited on 16-Aug-2016 20:19:07 by Kimbalion

Lynxlynx
Jul Member 2015

Lynxlynx

Posts: 7,194 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
Azzanadra is pleased that you went to Entrana and painted the Saradomin star purple, then scrawled a circle and four juts around it. But he's disappointed that you didn't do that with the Zamorakian symbol.

Azzanadra is disappointed that you think he's pleased, and that someone most certainley has said what i just said before sometime
Support Rite of Passage, a quest about the aviansie, their homeworld and Armadyl Here
Oh dear... you lost The Game ;)
#teamblue

16-Aug-2016 20:56:27 - Last edited on 16-Aug-2016 20:56:45 by Lynxlynx

Allarla

Allarla

Posts: 786 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that summer pies don't have blackberries.
Azzanadra is disappointed that they're named summer pies and not Zaros pies. :P And there are no blackberries in rs anyway. How about lergberries? Especially since they're actually purple, not black. ;) The only thing better would be Zaros grapes but there are no such things in rs either. Which also makes Azzanadra disappointed.
The Green World Guardian of Guthix and of Gielinor

16-Aug-2016 22:04:26

Lynxlynx
Jul Member 2015

Lynxlynx

Posts: 7,194 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Allarla said :
Ancient Drew said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that summer pies don't have blackberries.
Azzanadra is disappointed that they're named summer pies and not Zaros pies. :P And there are no blackberries in rs anyway. How about lergberries? Especially since they're actually purple, not black. ;) The only thing better would be Zaros grapes but there are no such things in rs either. Which also makes Azzanadra disappointed.

Or Zarosberries
Support Rite of Passage, a quest about the aviansie, their homeworld and Armadyl Here
Oh dear... you lost The Game ;)
#teamblue

16-Aug-2016 22:28:31

Sepulchre
Dec Member 2020

Sepulchre

Posts: 3,525 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed that you would waste time talking about pies and berries when you should be spreading the word of Zaros. A
World Guardian
must learn to find
Balance
in themselves.
Only then can they
Control
themselves and forge their own
Fate .

17-Aug-2016 09:50:29

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top