Forums

Today I realised. . .

Quick find code: 341-342-43-65914872

Solanumtinkr

Solanumtinkr

Posts: 22,240 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Today I realised that :Let them eat pie. Easy solution go to the GE and buy a few thousand cheap fish.

Solution 2, introduce the greedy little snots face to the table repeatedly until they give up trying to starve everyone or it reaches the consistency of a sticky paste. Either is a win when you go to deal with the warehouse manager.

Solution 3 take everything from, both and drop them in the nearest portal to the pest dimension now hand all the stuff, which will include warehouse keys and such over to Nails to distribute it.

I mean if you are going to poison the merchant, you might as well go the whole hog and rip his limbs off, it takes less time and effort. As for Foppish Piere , there is no way either has as much cash as I do. When a Duke struggles to raise even a few hundred K, there is no Lore consistent way they can match my spare change, where 100k can go missing and have me not even notice! Buy them out with my spare change.

So easy and quick solution, throw 500k at them, buy out both and set up shop to keep the food flowing. Simple, easy and the Merchy and Peire will think twice before double crossing a cheerfully homicidal Adventurer :D

All we did in Let them eat pie was set them back a few weeks, untill it all goes back to the way it was before. :@
The purpose of adventure is to shine light into dark places,
Poke monsters with a sharp stick, Then steal anything that isn't nailed down!
To the Manor Born QFC 185-186-367-65788716

01-Jun-2017 18:58:56 - Last edited on 01-Jun-2017 21:28:07 by Solanumtinkr

Lego Miester
Nov Member 2023

Lego Miester

Posts: 35,339 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It was written off as a joke but if they had just listened to me and let me put the Stone of Jas in my POH garden and lock the portal none of this sixth age nonsense would have happened.

Mod Raven said :
You are a hero, after all, so we assume you're pretty up for rescuing those genuinely in need.

= Raven =

Sliske: Mwahaha I've captured your friends!
WG: Oh no! Zanik?
Sliske: No...
WG: Veldaban?
WG: The Wise Old Man?
Sliske: He kicked my ass when I tried...
WG: Who then?!
Meg: 'Ello!
WG: Ughh....

Solanumtinkr said :
Today I realised that if the Lumbridge chef had plied the Duke with enough alcohol he could have made the cake out of scrambled eggs and he would have been none the wiser :P

Or he could have lodestoned to Ardougne and bought one. I think he just wanted an excuse to dump off the crate of week-old sardines he had in the basement.
Headcanon Haven, where everything is made up and the points don't matter.
OSRS Lore: Xeric
Slepe Tight - Slepe Lore

03-Jun-2017 02:17:36 - Last edited on 03-Jun-2017 02:37:46 by Lego Miester

Deltaslug

Deltaslug

Posts: 32,671 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cave Goblin Series:

option 1: leave Zanik dead - no Chosen Commander fiasco, though no guarantee we would have gotten to compete in Kyzaj tourney (if that still happened)

Player: uh, yeah. sorry Juna. the H.A.M. killed Zanik. brutally. horrible. nothing we could have done to save her. practically no body left either.
*cutscene to player setting a small bonfire and tossing Zanik's corpse onto the fire for 20 Prayer XP and 20 Firemaking XP*

option 2: teleblock Sigmund on the 2nd encounter.
if you can't teleport, ring of life won't save you.
Proceed to leave a permanent impression of the Ancient Mace in his skull.

03-Jun-2017 04:06:05 - Last edited on 03-Jun-2017 04:12:22 by Deltaslug

Solanumtinkr

Solanumtinkr

Lego Miester said :
It was written off as a joke but if they had just listened to me and let me put the Stone of Jas in my POH garden and lock the portal none of this sixth age nonsense would have happened.

Mod Raven said :
You are a hero, after all, so we assume you're pretty up for rescuing those genuinely in need.

= Raven =

Sliske: Mwahaha I've captured your friends!
WG: Oh no! Zanik?
WG: Veldaban?
WG: The Wise Old Man?
Sliske: He kicked my ass when I tried...
WG: Who then?!
Meg: 'Ello!
WG: Ughh....

Lol! :D

I just had to add this off the FC comment. That moment the snark slips out during the latest journal grindfest. ..

"Dear Rippers, as much as I enjoy your fangirl attention and screaming adoration, you will have to get in a line to get my autograph!"

Journal hunting via combat is one of those things where I start hunting for a catalogue to deliver them to my door :P But this leaves the question of why the Rippers have books to start with? There seem to be an obsession with claws monstrosities and hoarding books that cannot use. Is this some kind of magpie thing
?

03-Jun-2017 20:50:03 - Last edited on 03-Jun-2017 21:01:23 by Solanumtinkr

Solanumtinkr

Solanumtinkr

Today I realised the simplest way to deal with Jabari in the One man in the North fight, when the differences were minimal to be hard to tell apart was not to wait untill he attacks you but to bring a ton of high healing food and just spam a few to hope to hit him all while eating enough not to die! :P The purpose of adventure is to shine light into dark places,

10-Jun-2017 20:18:24

AesirWarrior
Jan Member 2021

AesirWarrior

Posts: 1,060 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Solanumtinkr said :
Today I realised the simplest way to deal with Jabari in the One man in the North fight, when the differences were minimal to be hard to tell apart was not to wait untill he attacks you but to bring a ton of high healing food and just spam a few to hope to hit him all while eating enough not to die! :P

I thought the second one you clicked was always Jabari. Guess I was lucky then.
-
I have noticed your kind does tend to blindly stumble forward towards danger simply because it exists. What is your word for that?
- We call it being a hero.

10-Jun-2017 20:44:47

Half Centaur
Jun Member 2010

Half Centaur

Posts: 6,959 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Solanumtinkr said :
What about the Stone of Jas and hiding it. All that convoluted shenanigans to hide it when the abyss is so large and uncharted? Just open a hole thrown it in and job jobbed! Though in the end it was easy enough to destroy O_o

Feel like you'd cause a thousand more problems if you threw it into the abyss.

You've seen shattered worlds. Imagine all those creatures feeding off the pure energy radiating off the stone.

You'd create some magnificent god that way I'd imagine.

Speaking of magnificent gods, I'd much preferred to have teleported away with a number of objects that have gone through our possession. The wand, the stone- and even now, I'd steal that shield back from the museum and chat with the few remaining imcando left about why only a certain bloodline can use it- and how I might achieve the same gift. Blood magic or otherwise.

I'd also be tempted to give that throne in Nomad's Requiem a try. Or meddle with the world gate and recover the elder sword. Sweep further into the Eastern lands for that horn.
"We call it being a hero"
"That's interesting, we call it utter stupidity"

15-Jun-2017 05:39:08

Solanumtinkr

Solanumtinkr

Today I realised the easiest way to deal with Blood Pact and all the creepy crawlies was to flood the crypts using the near by River andcollapse the entrance. Permanent solution :)

Half Centaur said :
Solanumtinkr said :
What about the Stone of Jas and hiding it. All that convoluted shenanigans to hide it when the abyss is so large and uncharted? Just open a hole thrown it in and job jobbed! Though in the end it was easy enough to destroy O_o

Feel like you'd cause a thousand more problems if you threw it into the abyss.

You've seen shattered worlds. Imagine all those creatures feeding off the pure energy radiating off the stone.

You'd create some magnificent god that way I'd imagine.

Speaking of magnificent gods, I'd much preferred to have teleported away with a number of objects that have gone through our possession. The wand, the stone- and even now, I'd steal that shield back from the museum and chat with the few remaining imcando left about why only a certain bloodline can use it- and how I might achieve the same gift. Blood magic or otherwise.

I'd also be tempted to give that throne in Nomad's Requiem a try. Or meddle with the world gate and recover the elder sword. Sweep further into the Eastern lands for that horn.
But since we destroyed the stone that energy will be leaking into the abyss anyway. Well there was probably a way to shrink it, so should have eaten the stone and been done with it.

20-Jun-2017 19:01:51

Quick find code: 341-342-43-65914872 Back to Top