Forums

Content Poll - Prestige

Quick find code: 294-295-289-65183445

Protato Loki
Nov Member 2011

Protato Loki

Posts: 64 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ltj said :
I would of voted yes had the prestige system come into play at 200m xp or level 120 (all skills raised to 120 cap) but as it is presented now i have had to vote no

You wouldn't mind prestige after 200m exp or level 120... What?

So that means you like training a lot... yet getting cosmetic rewards for your training is not something you're interested in?
I've been playing for a while and still am a pleb

17-Oct-2013 10:53:31

Astralach

Astralach

Posts: 6,228 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sakirth said :
Yes, low-level items will become more valuable. But mid-high level items will become even more valuable, thus making it impossible for certain players to reach lvl 99 at all.

Bare in mind that the majority of low-to-mid level equipment is purchasable from NPCs, and prices would therefore be kept in check to a certain extent. I agree, however, that the introduction of prestige has the capacity to cause high level equipment to increase in value quite significantly. Of course, it remains to be seen whether or not that will actually occur. Besides, if the current state of the poll is anything to go by then we may not be confronted with such an eventuality :)
RGU | CLF | FGU | Ninja | EGC | Premier | General

17-Oct-2013 10:54:40 - Last edited on 17-Oct-2013 13:06:43 by Astralach

Protato Loki
Nov Member 2011

Protato Loki

Posts: 64 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dumblikeafox said :
@levolution - This will absolutely not make smithing profitable. It will almost guarantee that all player-made items are at alch price.

Possibly, but it's just as reaction to the person who said prices will rise so much, the average player wouldn't be able to buy basic items. Which I call BS.

It would actually be good if armor rises above alch value, but that will never happen will it. :/
I've been playing for a while and still am a pleb

17-Oct-2013 10:54:53

Jimla

Jimla

Posts: 5,394 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you so much Jagex for allowing us to vote on this issue. I always say actions speak louder than words, and so it really means a lot to me and many other players to see you guys actually listening to our concerns and allowing the community to vote on this issue.

I speak on behalf of the entire RS community when I say we really appreciate the hard work and dedication that goes into developing & maintaining this game we love so much. But it can be extremely frustrating being shut out of that process, and feeling like our genuine concerns are ignored and neglected in the face of major change that forever shapes the future of our game.

This is a huge step forward for Jagex and I hope to see more of this in the future. You guys really have NO idea how big of a difference it makes when you allow us to feel like we are apart of this process and like our voices matter. So again, thank you very much!! :) :) :)

17-Oct-2013 10:55:16

lokiman

lokiman

Posts: 253 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jimla said :
Thank you so much Jagex for allowing us to vote on this issue. I always say actions speak louder than words, and so it really means a lot to me and many other players to see you guys actually listening to our concerns and allowing the community to vote on this issue.

I speak on behalf of the entire RS community when I say we really appreciate the hard work and dedication that goes into developing & maintaining this game we love so much. But it can be extremely frustrating being shut out of that process, and feeling like our genuine concerns are ignored and neglected in the face of major change that forever shapes the future of our game.

This is a huge step forward for Jagex and I hope to see more of this in the future. You guys really have NO idea how big of a difference it makes when you allow us to feel like we are apart of this process and like our voices matter. So again, thank you very much!! :) :) :)

+1

17-Oct-2013 10:57:14

Quick find code: 294-295-289-65183445 Back to Top