Forums

Content Poll - Prestige

Quick find code: 294-295-289-65183445

Shadow8death
Apr Member 2021

Shadow8death

Posts: 120 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
prefer 120 stats before Prestige all you need is to make up the capes!
release content latter only thing that would be affected in game would be comp capes combat (but ovals already put you at 116 just max stats that affect damage without boost at 99 so combat wont be changed) and have high scores have an option for anyone over 99 eather stay at 99 with the xp or rest anything over 13,034,431 and start gaining levs again.
now i know some people are gonna complain "why not just count any xp over 99 for levels" but this is a new chapter for the high scores! if you want to keep that 200m xp in a skill just dont reset it to 99! since at this time all you would gt for 120 all skills is new capes at least untell they come out with good content for the extra 21 levs lol.

20-Oct-2013 08:44:52

Shadow8death
Apr Member 2021

Shadow8death

Posts: 120 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
better be some good capes! maybe some player made content? then a vote for the best!
get the Rs community involved with this and you will have so many new ideas for new stuff lev 99-120 your heads will be spinning!

20-Oct-2013 08:46:31 - Last edited on 20-Oct-2013 08:48:03 by Shadow8death

Soy

Soy

Posts: 1,223 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ohrty said :
NO
to 120

YES
to Prestige and
YES
to Gold SINK for SWITCHING (1m(?) per switch to 99)

YES
TO REVOTE (ONLY PLAYERS 6+ YEARS PLAYING TIME CAN VOTE)

BRING BACK 2003-2007 RUNESCAPE AND THE ECONOMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop spamming the thread, it's not happening.
solution: go play cod.
still no btw

20-Oct-2013 09:11:42

Viral Grim
Aug Member 2022

Viral Grim

Posts: 57 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ffs people the prestige thing is a great idea I miss being able to level up I have 99 in all combat stats and it would be awesome to redo them without having to make and pay for a new account. its a great idea and I think your all forgetting that if its added to the game NO ONE IS MAKING YOU DO IT. IF YOU DONT WANT TO DO IT...DON'T. just don't spoil it for the people that do want it!!!!

voted YES!!
The option to re-do skills should be there. if you don't like it...... just don't prestige your skills.. no-ones making you!!!!!

a few bad updates have been installed to the game this year. this isn't one of them!

20-Oct-2013 09:17:29

Viral Grim
Aug Member 2022

Viral Grim

Rohiit said :
Dadizar said :
Some analogies to explain why i voted no for prestige:

If prestige was used in football, the score would be reset at half time to make it fair.

If prestige was used in baseball, the score would be reset at the end of every inning to make it fair.

If prestige was used in basketball, the score would be reset every quarter to make it fair.

If prestige was used in a marathon, times would be reset at every mile marker to make it fair.

Is prestige a serious way to open up competition?

Ahahaha that was really a good joke mate.

this is not how you look at it, this is a stupid thing to say. the prestige thing is there once you have completed a skill not got half way through it you spanner. the scores reset after every game and is what should happen here!!

20-Oct-2013 09:21:14

Viral Grim
Aug Member 2022

Viral Grim

x ERIS x said :
I think all level 120 would be better then having prestige. That's just my opinion. That would mean more Content, and still have lots of goals for lots of players.

then what happens once you get 120. your stuck at it and the problem is still there.
I don't care what level it is to max but the OPTION should still be there to reset your skills.

20-Oct-2013 09:26:38

Wyndd Walker
Dec Member 2021

Wyndd Walker

Posts: 522 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Prestige means they would FEEL fine not putting in new content - I believe that is the goal of this foolishness.

Keep 1ST skill cape at 99. Raise the skill caps to 120, and create a better cape for 120. AND ADD DECENT NEW HIGH LEVEL CONTENT .

20-Oct-2013 09:30:03

Quick find code: 294-295-289-65183445 Back to Top