Forums

Divination

Quick find code: 294-295-277-65141014

Lead Wolf
Apr Member 2010

Lead Wolf

Posts: 6,105 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm really enjoying Divination so far! :) Love the training methods, and various bonuses/rewards. Well done, Jagex! So... When's the partnering skill being released? :P

=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
~
Lead Wolf
~

=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
... ''R
a
w
r
!''
Lead Wolf

... ''Rawr!''

20-Aug-2013 23:45:40

tikhiyarost

tikhiyarost

Posts: 1,105 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
THERES A GLITCH how can max the npc wear max hood if he dont meet reqs??????????????

can some1 explain

Didnt you pay attention to the scrolling text on the newscast of the Battle of Lumbridge? Max hacked Jagexs servers and maxed divination.

20-Aug-2013 23:52:05

Edgeworth
Nov Member 2023

Edgeworth

Posts: 368 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1) Not an overseeing God. Guthix was the one who created the Anima Mundi when he shaped Gielinor , while the Elder Gods created Gielinor. During the Tribute To Guthix event we saw how the Anima Mundi mourned his death by the appearances of trees across Gielinor crying. So with the death of it's creator/ life connector, the Anima went through a chain reaction type of event.

2) True, it has not been confirmed whether or not the "masters" Tokhaar Hok spoke of are alive or dead. All we know is that we have encountered one of them without us knowing (There is more than the Main Three, so it could be a different one). Gaal Kot- The masters lie still above us. We do not know if they will awaken.

3) The God Tiers symbolize a God's power and abilities, ranging from Tier 7 with the Demigods to Tier 1 with Elder Gods. So from that, we can determine that the higher tier a God is, the greater impact they will have on their surroundings. Additionally the Elder Gods cannot be slain by the Elder Artifacts, but they are not immortal.
Batman is Bruce Wayne.

20-Aug-2013 23:55:16

Kailas

Kailas

Posts: 256 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
I'm really enjoying Divination so far! :) Love the training methods, and various bonuses/rewards. Well done, Jagex! So... When's the partnering skill being released? :P

=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
~
Lead Wolf
~

=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
... ''R
a
w
r
!''

If this is sarcasm, I agree

21-Aug-2013 00:17:47

Werea

Werea

Posts: 20 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh my gosh!!! I love this skill :D I was having doubts of you guys, with the new interface system. However, you guys have done a wonderful job with this new skill. Is it a glitch the congratulations message you get is different than any other message you get congratulating you on a level up?

21-Aug-2013 01:06:30

Quick find code: 294-295-277-65141014 Back to Top