Forums

Divination

Quick find code: 294-295-277-65141014

Notyal

Notyal

Posts: 77 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
errmagurd!!!1!1!!! New skill!!!!! Sooooooooooooooooooo excited to try the first 5 lvls out as F2P and can't wait until I get mems again to lvl Divination up further! ^_^

When's is the next skill, the F2P skill, gonna be released????? :D

21-Aug-2013 01:06:43

Sylvie

Sylvie

Posts: 4,001 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Honestly, for a Gathering skill, I don't see how it could be much better than this. Well done!

I find it amusing how many players have not realized that almost all skills (if not all) in this game are fundamentally the same.

Divination has its own flavor.

Cheers, looking forward to eventually maxing this skill. ^_^

21-Aug-2013 01:13:33

Nabu Rimanni

Nabu Rimanni

Posts: 23,865 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Divination is okay, but it's not all that exciting yet. It's slightly better than firemaking or fishing. The actual mechanism is a bit better since you get to walk around and click on things, sort of like woodcutting or runespan.

So far I'm enjoying it.

Variety will be important for the upper levels. That's when the repetition will overcome the enjoyment of the skill. Looking forward to additions to the skill as the year progresses.

21-Aug-2013 01:28:48 - Last edited on 21-Aug-2013 01:29:40 by Nabu Rimanni

Lead Wolf
Apr Member 2010

Lead Wolf

Posts: 6,105 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Original message details are unavailable.
I'm really enjoying Divination so far! :) Love the training methods, and various bonuses/rewards. Well done, Jagex! So... When's the partnering skill being released? :P

=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
~
Lead Wolf
~

=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
... ''R
a
w
r
!''

If this is sarcasm, I agree

No, I wasn't being sarcastic. I really do enjoy the skill - in many aspects. I like the attention in certain places in the game where Divination can be trained, where before not many players went. I think it's cool there are a lot of members to socialize with as well while training, and the rewards aren't too bad. For a gathering-based update, this is progress in my opinion. :)
Lead Wolf

... ''Rawr!''

21-Aug-2013 01:56:28 - Last edited on 21-Aug-2013 01:57:42 by Lead Wolf

BeyPokeDig 2
Apr Member 2006

BeyPokeDig 2

Posts: 1,289 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I love the feeling of a new skill release ^_^
FunOrb lives again! Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/MGfDrDf
Multiplayer matches anytime you want, Olympics twice a year, and some other events as well! With
Jagex-given prizes
including
RuneScape and FunOrb membership
!

21-Aug-2013 01:59:10

Quick find code: 294-295-277-65141014 Back to Top