Forums

Divination

Quick find code: 294-295-277-65141014

Cybernetik

Cybernetik

Posts: 10,108 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
I am really enjoying the new skill, its different and a fun way to train while having nice and quite amusing conversation on the side. I really like its effect in dungeoneering too, those pesky skill doors will be trouble no more! Most exciting part will be seeing this skill playing out in new quests, specifically the 6th age series, that i hope we see really soon! All in all very nice work Jagex, this skill turned out to be great! Can't wait to see what the 2nd new skill is and how it compliments Divination when it releases next year!

you are stupid. It is not a new skill! It is runespan re-skinned. Plain and simple lol. They made a new skill out of a minigame from another skill...

Someone asked for an explanation on why it is runespan. I will explain. You go around collecting node like objects that pop up randomly. You collect essence like material from said node like things. Different node like things pop up offering better exp IE enriched so n so or those gold little orbs that fly around. It does not take a physicist to see the strong similarities. Hell even the animations are similar! You let this gob like substance spew from you when u deposit.
Founder
and
RETIRED
Leader of Wicked Fury

20-Aug-2013 16:54:02 - Last edited on 20-Aug-2013 16:58:53 by Cybernetik

PrimeBlack

PrimeBlack

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seen lots of people in game says this is just runespan, obviously just saying what they heard others say, none can explain though why they think that,

It just is and because are not explanations. So can someone explain to us all why it is runespan, as it is nothing like it.

One thing with this skill they should ban avatars from it, keep clicking on one instead of wisp and you can't get extra xp anyway.

That is really annoying the sweetcorn out of me, those ava's when they KNOW the boosts dont work yet.

People say its like runespan because of collecting the memories and energy. Thats as far as these people go. Sure I see why they think that, but they are wrong on this. When it smells like a turd, you might just stepped in one, and that what you are looking at isnt a turd.

20-Aug-2013 16:57:21

PrimeBlack

PrimeBlack

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am really enjoying the new skill, its different and a fun way to train while having nice and quite amusing conversation on the side. I really like its effect in dungeoneering too, those pesky skill doors will be trouble no more! Most exciting part will be seeing this skill playing out in new quests, specifically the 6th age series, that i hope we see really soon! All in all very nice work Jagex, this skill turned out to be great! Can't wait to see what the 2nd new skill is and how it compliments Divination when it releases next year!

you are stupid. It is not a new skill! It is runespan re-skinned. Plain and simple lol. They made a new skill out of a minigame from another skill...

And you can say this because of the 4/5 hours you played?

20-Aug-2013 16:58:02

Cybernetik

Cybernetik

Posts: 10,108 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

And you can say this because of the 4/5 hours you played?

I can say it because i have eyes and used them to observe. Ofc there are some differences such as you can make stuff from it but honestly who dies in rs anymore? and if we do we have grave timers that last what 7 minutes? more than enough time for anyone with a decent mage lvl to get back to in time. Only reason i am gonna level it is because it will be used in quests.
Founder
and
RETIRED
Leader of Wicked Fury

20-Aug-2013 17:01:56

Quick find code: 294-295-277-65141014 Back to Top