Forums

Divination

Quick find code: 294-295-277-65141014

Exfield
Apr Member 2011

Exfield

Posts: 7,353 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
yay! new skill w00t

only thing I dont like it that you're forcing me to train it right now.... I'm doing dung, so I guess need to level this to 70ish before I get to back to training dg to peon them doors. sigh.
Exploring the RuneScape world since 2005.
Evolution of Combat, the
Superior
Combat.

20-Aug-2013 16:16:22

Storukas

Storukas

Posts: 669 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I might be one of few atm, but soon people will start to realize how pathetic this skill actually is.
It does not add anything to the game, just another 99 total lvls
Divine resource once per day - lol.
Transmutation - just look at these ridiculous rates
Signs and portents - who dies nowadays anyway.

Oh and thanks for fk'ing up juju mining pots...

Actually I had not much expectations anyway.

20-Aug-2013 16:24:03

Iced Earth
Feb Member 2009

Iced Earth

Posts: 3,773 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I really like this skill, but the XP rates could use some work. My friend in the skype says it took him like 20 mins to go from 33-34. Jagex you should buff up the xp rates a little bit tis too slow atm. =3

Other than that, good skill. Very relaxing. If Jagex buffed up the xp rates a little, I would go for 99 in this skill =)

-Fido
Iced Earth \m/
Clan Leader for Destined Few

20-Aug-2013 16:25:06

HarderPriest
Nov Member 2021

HarderPriest

Posts: 79 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am really enjoying the new skill, its different and a fun way to train while having nice and quite amusing conversation on the side. I really like its effect in dungeoneering too, those pesky skill doors will be trouble no more! Most exciting part will be seeing this skill playing out in new quests, specifically the 6th age series, that i hope we see really soon! All in all very nice work Jagex, this skill turned out to be great! Can't wait to see what the 2nd new skill is and how it compliments Divination when it releases next year!

20-Aug-2013 16:45:36

Jpt Lfc

Jpt Lfc

Posts: 1,589 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seen lots of people in game says this is just runespan, obviously just saying what they heard others say, none can explain though why they think that,

It just is and because are not explanations. So can someone explain to us all why it is runespan, as it is nothing like it.

One thing with this skill they should ban avatars from it, keep clicking on one instead of wisp and you can't get extra xp anyway.

20-Aug-2013 16:48:46

Quick find code: 294-295-277-65141014 Back to Top