Forums

Divination

Quick find code: 294-295-277-65141014

[#68HSTDZPD]

[#68HSTDZPD]

Posts: 44 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
hey i know this is not about the new skill but. the battle of lumbrige is cool only becuase i join with zammorak why not make a new skill where you could pray to zammorak not saradoim because the skill prayer really fells like a saradomin god skill. i think it would be awesome if you could chose what god you well pray to. like make a new skill just like prayer but diffrent abilitys like at a high enough level you could hit the new zamorak god skill and make you sword on fire or boost attacking ability and hit rate i know prayer gives you bounes like that but its mostly protecting you but not with this new praying skill you could give the players a big hand if we had a new skill like that. giving them a chance to chose who to pray to are do both with this new battle of lumbrige i think it will fit right in . the skill should give players ability like chaos super boosting there hit rate boost the amount of damage you do allowing you to enchant you swords bows staffs with the gods i think it world be a lot better if we could if we could do a lot more with the skill prayer letting the players really get to know the gods and letting the player chose like divination is a skill for guthix right ? what bout zamorak a skill for him world be awesome. thx for reading i hope you guys and girls down at runescape really think of this new skill in a better way then i explaned.

If you're looking for a less "holy" prayer skill, you can still level up your prayer and switch to curses.

21-Aug-2013 18:10:29

Shantotto

Shantotto

Posts: 75 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hey i know this is not about the new skill but. the battle of lumbrige is cool only becuase i join with zammorak why not make a new skill where you could pray to zammorak not saradoim because the skill prayer really fells like a saradomin god skill. i think it would be awesome if you could chose what god you well pray to. like make a new skill just like prayer but diffrent abilitys like at a high enough level you could hit the new zamorak god skill and make you sword on fire or boost attacking ability and hit rate i know prayer gives you bounes like that but its mostly protecting you but not with this new praying skill you could give the players a big hand if we had a new skill like that. giving them a chance to chose who to pray to are do both with this new battle of lumbrige i think it will fit right in . the skill should give players ability like chaos super boosting there hit rate boost the amount of damage you do allowing you to enchant you swords bows staffs with the gods i think it world be a lot better if we could if we could do a lot more with the skill prayer letting the players really get to know the gods and letting the player chose like divination is a skill for guthix right ? what bout zamorak a skill for him world be awesome. thx for reading i hope you guys and girls down at runescape really think of this new skill in a better way then i explaned.

If you're looking for a less "holy" prayer skill, you can still level up your prayer and switch to curses.

new thread pl0x

Divination xp rates are fine as they are, people are just too used to having xp thrown at them from everywhich way in the form of lamps, pendants, monthly D&D's etc etc etc.

I'm enjoying it so far, bit of a grind, but makes a nice change from doing the other skills for a while, cant see myself grinding to 99 in one go though.

21-Aug-2013 18:52:44

a dog
Dec Member 2008

a dog

Posts: 4,082 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I really like divination. I think it will be really interesting in the next skill that will come out next year. :)

For people complaining about experience rates, you get more experience/hour as you go to higher tiers. I can imagine the 90 and 95 tiers being particularity good experience/hour for a gathering skill.

The bloom effects for Divination are fantastic! :)

21-Aug-2013 18:57:39 - Last edited on 21-Aug-2013 18:59:48 by a dog

Brock Sly

Brock Sly

Posts: 2,168 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Are you kidding me? I've been defending this skill and enjoying it....but after using vex all day yesterday and it inviting some great people and conversation into my clan....

Now I can't "place vex too close to an energy rift"?

Get this **** recalled Jagex. That's ridiculous.

EDIT: The closest I can put my vex to the rift is way outside the main group of wisps and people, and therefore it does nothing.

21-Aug-2013 19:15:06 - Last edited on 21-Aug-2013 19:16:31 by Brock Sly

Acer

Acer

Posts: 2,108 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Are you kidding me? I've been defending this skill and enjoying it....but after using vex all day yesterday and it inviting some great people and conversation into my clan....

Now I can't "place vex too close to an energy rift"?

Get this **** recalled Jagex. That's ridiculous.

EDIT: The closest I can put my vex to the rift is way outside the main group of wisps and people, and therefore it does nothing.

its to stop immature kids placing cannons by the rift

21-Aug-2013 19:19:03

Sir Jon

Sir Jon

Posts: 2,079 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm not going to complain too much about this skill since the production skill hasn't come out, but so far, I'm upset by the 2-bit creativity of this skill. Just because other production skills took time to develop doesn't mean the same amount of time is needed for divination; Jagex knows how to diversify a skill! "True nobility is exempt from fear."
-Cicero

21-Aug-2013 20:20:51

Quick find code: 294-295-277-65141014 Back to Top