Forums

Divination

Quick find code: 294-295-277-65141014

Nosi40
Jul Member 2013

Nosi40

Posts: 33 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
I have a suggest to change the chronicles to get 10x level of ur lowest skill since it is guthix after all and he seeked balance

That's quite an interesting concept. But I dont think it will happen.

23-Aug-2013 02:50:20

Brad 76

Brad 76

Posts: 1,380 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please sync the enriched pools, tired of the lag spikes by people trying to take advantage of the stupid things. The reason we dont have nice things in this game is cause people spend whole first day after every update trying to figure out a way to cheat, whats sad...even your player mods are involved in this. Why ohhh why must the community find the fastest way to cheat everything, and people wonder why we have to have so many fixes to every update.

23-Aug-2013 03:02:16

sir le
Mar Member 2007

sir le

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ok you need to stop the mobs that are hopping wld for the enriched every 20 min this brings everything to a stop when they all get there till they leave make it at random times or some thing has to be done or make it 1 min before you log back in

23-Aug-2013 08:50:59 - Last edited on 23-Aug-2013 09:09:18 by sir le

Apple Senior

Apple Senior

Posts: 123 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello All... :)

I've been doing this for a little while, not a ton, and I am currently at level 25.

I would like somebody to explain to me something I noticed that I haven't seen addressed yet. Perhaps I am missing something, please say if I am, and what it might be that I am overlooking.

At level 10 you can make a boon for extra xp when converting the lvl 10-19 wisps. It gives you some extra xp when converting them. The cost to make the boon is negligible, very small. No problem. Each player can make this boon once, it's not necessary to make more than one. Great.

At level 20 you can make a boon for extra xp when converting the lvl 20-29 wisps. It gives you some extra xp when converting them. The cost to make the boon is negligible, very small. No problem. Each player can make this boon once, it's not necessary to make more than one. Great.

And so on and so on...

There is no downside, no negative reason to make the boons, it is only a benefit that helps the player(s). (not counting the negligible cost spent of making one)

There is no upside, no positive reason NOT to make the boons, it is only a benefit that helps the player(s). (not counting the negligible cost saved of not making one)

........ :|

If there is/are no benefits, detriments, or reasons for anybody and everybody to do anything other than exactly what is being done, (making every boon when you can) why is it part of the skill for the players to interact or choose or not choose?

Put another way...

Why isn't the xp bonus for converting the memories just
automatically
in the xp rate, instead of making us feel like we have a great choice, or we've accomplished a great feat, or passed a great milestone, by making or not making the boon?

Leave the boon stuff out of the skill and make it automatically integrated in the xp rate.

What am I missing here?

Thank you for your time. :)

-Apple Senior

23-Aug-2013 15:45:23 - Last edited on 23-Aug-2013 15:56:11 by Apple Senior

Quick find code: 294-295-277-65141014 Back to Top