Forums

Divination

Quick find code: 294-295-277-65141014

Kamil
Aug Member 2023

Kamil

Posts: 579 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Great job, I love Divination. It reminds me of the old days, when I was training Fishing - nice xp rates, people talkin n running from one spot to another.
And... It's not a minigame! >_> Yes, Dung - I'm looking at you.

btw. Mod Ana, you are the best!

20-Aug-2013 20:44:26

Miles XV

Miles XV

Posts: 817 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
its official guys

don't expect anything great from jagex anymore.

all they can do is recycle content thats already in their own game already used to train another skill.

HAHA

what a joke of a company u guys have become

20-Aug-2013 20:49:50

YouEyeWhy
Dec Member 2017

YouEyeWhy

Posts: 403 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
its official guys

don't expect anything great from jagex anymore.

all they can do is recycle content thats already in their own game already used to train another skill.

HAHA

what a joke of a company u guys have become

You're right, this is supposed to be "The year of the player" What a load of crap, if it was, shouldnt they listen to the players? But no, they just hype stuff up and make it look so good, and then...Well, do you really need an explanation?

20-Aug-2013 21:01:09

Maracella

Maracella

Posts: 174 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear Jagex,

I was super excited to hear a new skill was coming to Runescape. Quickly to my surprise I realized not only is this skill completely worthless, but also nothing more than a bean counter skill. This WILL NOT draw in new players. The only reason why it's so popular at the moment is because its highly attractive for players to get their names on the top of the leader board. But just as quickly as people are flocking to it, trying to get their spot on the first to 99, it will die out just as fast. This skill is the exact model Star Wars: The Old Republic used, and failed miserably with. Not only is the skill boring and tedious; but you can't use anything you have gained in game to help you rack up experience. No clan avatars, no prismatic pendants, no prismatic lamps, NO NOTHING. It forces consumers to think, "Well why am I spending my hard earned money on spins, if I can't even use them to help me in game for the things I want?". You're destroying your own business model that you built by limiting players to only do what they're allowed; not what they want. It takes away from the whole reason why people play MMO-RPGs in the first place; to escape their normal lives and do whatever they want in another world. I work for a successful MMO-RPG game company in California, and the only reason why i've stayed with Runescape for so long is because it was a casual game that was fun and i've been playing it since I was a little girl. Now that i'm older I see (especially with this new update) that its time for me to move on and play World of Warcraft, or League of Legends because these games are what Runescape USED TO BE. I wish you all the best in the future, unfortunately I will not be continuing my membership with you.

Regards,
Rinoa0111

20-Aug-2013 21:04:57

Quick find code: 294-295-277-65141014 Back to Top