Forums

W&F Discussion and Chat Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740

Tclcis

Tclcis

Posts: 4,540 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Telcis confirmed salty.

You really gotta calm down man- you're whining over stupid ****. I dropped it. Apparently you can't let go of things. The sheer fact you're even starting things with me tells me you see me as a concern to your psyche.

If you wanna get wound up over stupid ****, then go ahead- just don't go complaining to anyone when nobody wants to listen to it anymore.

You dropped it? No, I think your the one that's salty of me even posting. You always do like to post some remark after something that doesn't even concern you.
Please grow up.

25-Mar-2016 01:05:23

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You're trying waaaaaaaaay too hard here. It's getting to be pretty obvious at this point that you're just trying to start **** with me for the sake of starting it. Either that, or it's because you got your jimmies rustled over something I said that got you triggered.

As I said before mate- if you wanna get wound up over stupid ****, then go on ahead. Just don't go bitching to anyone when people get fed up with it.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

25-Mar-2016 01:34:13

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Yet you're still going.

*Hands a pacifier*

it's alright, my child- only dreams now.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

25-Mar-2016 03:21:34 - Last edited on 25-Mar-2016 03:23:39 by Team Skull

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

You know, if you keep hitting the keys on your keyboard as hard as you are right now, the keyboard just might break.

As I said mate, I dropped it a long time ago, yet you're still sitting here going blabbity blab blab blab.

Tell me, what did I say that rustled your jimmies *so* badly that you feel the need to be triggered enough to start a verbal altercation with me?

25-Mar-2016 07:25:58 - Last edited on 25-Mar-2016 07:28:50 by Team Skull

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To be fair at least your personal squabbles didn't appear to involve either side resorting to trickery to get the other side banned.

And for that I appreciate you all xoxoxoxo
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

25-Mar-2016 17:27:29

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Averia Light said :
To be fair at least your personal squabbles didn't appear to involve either side resorting to trickery to get the other side banned.

That was a squabble?

I thought it was just some guy hurling himself into rage, screaming and raising his voice up at me for no reason in a laughably weak attempt to **** me off.

25-Mar-2016 22:46:34

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740 Back to Top