Forums

W&F Discussion and Chat Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Averia Light said :
To be fair at least your personal squabbles didn't appear to involve either side resorting to trickery to get the other side banned.

That was a squabble?

I thought it was just some guy hurling himself into rage, screaming and raising his voice up at me for no reason in a laughably weak attempt to **** me off.

I feel as though this is just a continuance of the squabble that I was referring to, but far be it from me to figure out what to label whatever it is that is happening.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

26-Mar-2016 04:15:45

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDSSSSSSS "Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

27-Mar-2016 10:45:24

Hauk Solo
Dec Member 2023

Hauk Solo

Posts: 193 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was poking around on the website and I noticed that all the different error messages for account recovery, email changes, etc. use a very simple system in the URL of:

message ws?message=1
message ws?message=2
message ws?message=3
And so on...

I cycled through all the messages out of curiosity. There was a few interesting ones. Some did relate to detecting criminal activity though - so I hope I have not triggered anything off by mistake!

28-Mar-2016 14:41:19 - Last edited on 28-Mar-2016 15:10:33 by Hauk Solo

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Basically I think the ? Is a query that goes out and finds a response based on an input.

With the lack of an input, the auto response can still be generated if typed in correctly, but I don't think you can generate an input that way. So I don't think you set anything off by mistake.

Please note that I have a horrible understanding of it all at best.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

29-Mar-2016 01:55:59

Quick find code: 278-279-715-65175740 Back to Top