Quick find code: 278-279-280-66163103

Archaeox
Dec Member 2011

Archaeox

Posts: 53,399 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mr Brushie said :
Wilf said :
Preparing for runefest I imagine so too busy

I doubt very much that RuneFest is a thing this year, what with this thing called COVID-19 going on.

There is no RuneFest this year, as announced in April.
See this newspost .
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

04-Sep-2020 10:14:44

Archaeox
Dec Member 2011

Archaeox

Posts: 53,399 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Review has been addressed. ;)

Partially. Didn't get a response to my issue, despite having been directed to FMR by CM Nick in the first place and following the correct reporting format. It remains unclear whether or not there is a new procedure for dealing with posts that are bug reports, and thus whether such threads should be reported to Forum Help or not. Perhaps you can clarify?
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

04-Sep-2020 13:19:28 - Last edited on 04-Sep-2020 13:21:21 by Archaeox

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,160 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Arch.

Did this reply not help Here

No change in any guidelines or procedures so bugs still need reporting in game.

Also depending on context locked too.

If they have Bug in title often it's not a bug but something they are not doing right in game and thus can be helped out by the Community. Maybe thats where the confusion lays?
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

04-Sep-2020 13:26:23

The contents of this message have been hidden.

05-Sep-2020 00:54:09

The contents of this message have been hidden.

05-Sep-2020 00:55:14

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,241 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead ~

Your posts here were off-topic and inappropriate and seem to be in tandem with your mis-use of Forum Help. Your several posts in various forums over the past few days have made it clear that you are upset about a specific situation.

Today that situation was addressed on FMR and you didn't get the outcome you wanted. The first page of Forum Moderation Review indicates that decisions are final, so please use this time to move on and forward from the situation.
like a chica cherry cola

@Twillow_RS|| #teamblue|| #Purple4life

05-Sep-2020 01:49:13

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's cool to see FMR back at it this week. I just want to see blood Not that I'm entertained reading it, but I tend to learn a thing or two.
Keep rocking it Kari and CM ;)
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

05-Sep-2020 13:09:47

Wilf
Jul Member 2019

Wilf

Posts: 17,032 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hurray, although I'm slightly dismayed by the response to myself and 99 div. Wasn't just a hidden post they were given a ban by the mod...

Edit:

Twillow said :
Dong U Dead ~

Your posts here were off-topic and inappropriate and seem to be in tandem with your mis-use of Forum Help. Your several posts in various forums over the past few days have made it clear that you are upset about a specific situation.

Today that situation was addressed on FMR and you didn't get the outcome you wanted. The first page of Forum Moderation Review indicates that decisions are final, so please use this time to move on and forward from the situation.

It also says not to post about bans as they are reviewed by a mod, yet I and another user did and we both received a response and the fmods post was hidden

05-Sep-2020 19:07:50 - Last edited on 06-Sep-2020 22:35:57 by Wilf

Quick find code: 278-279-280-66163103 Back to Top