Forums

Frequency of FMR responses

Quick find code: 278-279-280-66163103

Archaeox
Dec Member 2011

Archaeox

Posts: 53,399 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh... I was planning on bumping this thread up again, but someone beat me to it ;)

So...

More attention to FMR please!

For whatever reason, it's been over 3 weeks since the last JMod post there, which is not a good look for the thread that offers the most direct Staff/Player interaction on the forums.
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

03-Sep-2020 05:57:15

Mr Brushie

Mr Brushie

Posts: 1,161 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Archaeox said :
Oh... I was planning on bumping this thread up again, but someone beat me to it ;)

So...

More attention to FMR please!

For whatever reason, it's been over 3 weeks since the last JMod post there, which is not a good look for the thread that offers the most direct Staff/Player interaction on the forums.

It is especially egregious when Mod Kari herself said that it would be attended to each Friday. :|

03-Sep-2020 06:03:26

Joel
Feb
fmod Member

Joel

Forum Moderator Posts: 32,973 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kari's plan has always been to set aside time once a week (which seems to be Friday's) to review FMR. Unfortunately I think she's been pretty rushed off her feet with other projects in recent weeks which could explain the recent delay in FMR.

Hopefully she can grab some time to review the outstanding reports as soon as possible :)
Joel

Need support? Support Centre | Forum Help

04-Sep-2020 02:21:01

Archaeox
Dec Member 2011

Archaeox

Posts: 53,399 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Joel said :
Unfortunately I think she's been pretty rushed off her feet with other projects in recent weeks

The problem with this argument is that it is basically saying "Everything else is more important than our customers".

I don't have to spell out why that's bad.

Also, if allocation of duties among staff is an issue, then that allocation needs to be revised.
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

04-Sep-2020 07:14:24 - Last edited on 04-Sep-2020 07:15:35 by Archaeox

Quick find code: 278-279-280-66163103 Back to Top