Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Mark Antony
Nov Member 2023

Mark Antony

Posts: 3,244 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indecent Act said :
Let me know how things go, and feel free ask if I haven't explained things well or you're not sure about something. We will get it sorted and we'll try doing it by the easiest means possible
Managed to get it working again, and my apologies it wasn't linkify at all, it was an issue with chrome that only seemed to be resolved after a full removal and re-installation. Thanks for your help. :)

29-Feb-2016 18:04:16

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Isn't that just a list of people that edited the wiki? I don't believe it's account creation as in game accounts.

Looks like nothing more than a list of names to me, hiscores tells us more imo. Not saying it shouldn't be questioned but I don't think it's anything to worry about.

If you're worried about account details it's probably too late as it's all been harvested long ago.

I reported a method that could extract a player's login user name from their display name. Only took them over a year a to do something about that. That is worrying to me as that's never meant to be public information.

03-Mar-2016 01:14:03 - Last edited on 03-Mar-2016 01:20:46 by Indecent Act

Erehk

Erehk

Posts: 15,453 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Indecent Act said :
Looks like nothing more than a list of names to me, hiscores tells us more imo. Not saying it shouldn't be questioned but I don't think it's anything to worry about.

Yeah, there's another thread about it in Website & Forums and it seems like it's more related to the wiki itself than all accounts.
@RS_Erehk

03-Mar-2016 03:16:42

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
http://i.imgur.com/Rt3J7aq.png

I like managing to post on a thread without visiting the thread! - Just found it a bit funny :)

edit 2: I forgot it's not up to Linkify what is marked as read, it's Chrome's, please ignore my noobiness!

e: Reproduction steps if you'd like to fix it (not really a serious problem, but yeah) :

Visit your profile

"Show all posts by user" on a specific thread

Post in the quick reply box

Return to forums after posting.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

03-Mar-2016 23:05:10 - Last edited on 03-Mar-2016 23:07:47 by Hevilmystic

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top