Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks for the old font, Indsy. There's something minor I noticed. Text in quick reply box doesn't appear aligned with the top margin (it's almost touching it), and the format buttons appear slightly off centre.

http://puu.sh/njVfa.png

24-Feb-2016 18:14:25 - Last edited on 24-Feb-2016 18:25:36 by Morgan

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Old font seems to be a winner :)

I was reluctant to do it but I felt really bad knowing I didn't have to look at new one while every one else did. I'm not sure if I'm understanding correctly but from what I read it seems the blurry ones are here to stay. I hope I'm wrong because that seems just plain mean.

Morgan said :
Thanks for the old font, Indsy. There's something minor I noticed. Text in quick reply box doesn't appear aligned with the top margin (it's almost touching it), and the format buttons appear slightly off centre.

Thanks eagle eye Morgypie ­<3

First update in a while and I just knew there was something(s) I'd miss. I'll take a look into that today and get things aligned as they should be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Klyntar said :
I recently noticed that if you view someone's posts in a thread and there are a huge number of posts with videos/pictures it takes SO LONG to load the page to the point that you would think it froze.

Video stress test link: A big page of video. Click at your own risk. Have nothing critical in other tabs in case you have to close browser.

This page would grind to halt, even crash the browser. Now the page loads faster but the good thing is the page is interactive while loading so you can scroll, click, watch a vid, etc. The video player isn't loaded until clicked and this makes pages so much happier.

I think (hope) the video changes I've made are working well.

25-Feb-2016 00:11:59 - Last edited on 25-Feb-2016 06:26:10 by Indecent Act

Klyntar

Klyntar

Posts: 7,177 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
­facepalm
^That is one large facepalm, lmao

Thanks for that video loading tweak, the way you fixed it was perfect; you can still see the video image without actually loading it until it's clicked on. That page I posted before loads great now. It would probably be better for someone else to test it though, because I do have some pretty decent internet.

25-Feb-2016 00:20:47 - Last edited on 25-Feb-2016 00:52:43 by Klyntar

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top