Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Blasty
Feb Member 2017

Blasty

Posts: 9,319 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It has two hashed codes to verify, one is a hashed IP compared to a database and the other is created with combination of parameters so that it's unique every time it's used.

Without the correct combination, hashed IP entries and poll submissions are rejected.

From what I've read, this in combination with HTTPS protocol should be a reliable way to limit one vote per poll per IP.

­­­­
<
Blasty
the Blue
>
­­­­
Blasty
// @BlastytheBlue // Blasty#5167
| Co-owner of Mine Nation

04-Nov-2013 14:15:13

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Abaiz said :
Hey, can you add a thing where we can ignore certain avatar codes? As far as I see it now, it's only one or the other, disabling custom avatars or not.
Thanks

It's probably going to stay one or the other for a while.

J3 said :
A friend of mine that doesn't have HLF acces would like this image to be their avatar:

For your friend :)
­­­­Johnny Depp­­http://www.indecentcode.com/rslinkify_images/10258.png­­10258­­­­

Aby said :
Can you embed the RS client on the forums somehow so people can play RS directly from the forums?

If I did that, then you'd be asking me for game fixes. As if the forums don't keep me busy enough. Seriously though, for so many reasons I'm not touching the game or the game client.

Edit: @DaisyLuvsTin, I'll make a start on it now (might take me a lil while)

­­
~ Blame Rowley if it doesn't work ~
­­

05-Nov-2013 17:20:25 - Last edited on 05-Nov-2013 17:21:45 by Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
­­­­DaisyLuvsTin­­http://www.indecentcode.com/rslinkify_images/10259.png­­10259­­­­

I think that's one of my best editing efforts. That was a nice picture to work on. I can't to wait to see how it looks when you use it :)

­­
~ Blame Rowley if it doesn't work ~
­­

05-Nov-2013 17:54:36

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top