Forums

RS-Linkify Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
­­ Aby said :
How can i change the colour of the border in my bubble? Like korey has a purple border

­­­­
~
A
b
y
#
~
­­
­­~ Add me on PS3 ~ PSN: RSJohn7293 ~ Accepting all friend requests ~­­­­

Indecent Act said :
­­­­
Purple border with yellow text example.
­­­­

­­
­­ [purple] [bub] [yellow] SOME TEXT [/yellow] [/bub] [/purple] ­­
­­

­­­­
red text yellow border
­­­­

­­Wrap bubble tags with colour tags to set border colour.
As always wrap text with colour tags to set text colour.­­­
­­

Singularity said :
It works without avatars but I have to edit my post (don't even have to write anything, just hit edit then submit again) and it'll show properly

Okay thanks for info, I have been trying to reproduce what you describe but so far I have no luck. I have tried disabling avatars, disabling my code, disabling mini avatars and various combinations of those thing. But every case the buttons work for me.

I see others using them without custom avatars too, so I'm not sure whats going on. Latest version is 2.0.6.9, for now all I can suggest is make sure you're using that, in the meantime I'll keep looking into it.

Edit: you know what's weird, there is no avatar code in your post on the previous page and and it displays your custom avatar.

­­
­­­­~ Blame Rowley if it doesn't work ~­­­­
­­
­

19-Oct-2013 00:47:57 - Last edited on 19-Oct-2013 01:01:50 by Indecent Act

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Latest version and the problem still persists. It doesn't work when posting it for the first time but after I make an edit, it shows.

I don't have to add any contents in the edit for it to work, just clicked edit and then submit.

19-Oct-2013 01:33:22

Indecent Act

Indecent Act

Posts: 7,456 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Okay thanks I'm trying again with avatars disabled. I thought from your earlier post the buttons weren't working, but it seems they are putting the tag into the text area, it's the tag that's not being displayed in your post right?

­­Anyway here's a test­­

Edit: that worked. Okay it seems this is only happening to you (I might be wrong but until someone else can confirm I have to assume this)

I know some adblock apps/extensions clash with RS-Linkify. That may be the cause, since adblock breaks my quoting features too. I can't eliminate much more here unless others report a similar issue.

­­
­­­­~ Blame Rowley if it doesn't work ~­­­­
­­

19-Oct-2013 01:51:26 - Last edited on 19-Oct-2013 01:56:26 by Indecent Act

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Ye it works when I enable a signature but the above occurs when I don't have one. I need to edit the above post in order to get it working.

So:

The new buttons work for me when custom avatars and/or signatures are enabled

If both are disabled, then the post must be edited in order to get it working.

That's at least the case for me.

19-Oct-2013 02:51:29 - Last edited on 19-Oct-2013 02:52:31 by Singularity

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Reinstalled extension. Same issue.

I think no one else is reporting the issue because every other user probably at least has a custom avatar or a signature, which isn't affected by this problem.

I have those both disabled so I'm probably the "odd-one-out" so to speak, thus am the only one detecting these problems maybe? It's a possibility.

19-Oct-2013 02:55:34 - Last edited on 19-Oct-2013 02:58:48 by Singularity

Quick find code: 261-262-33-65181208 Back to Top